India-Forums

~|Rucha's DesignerStudio|~Upd-49:AN,JW,KJ,RG,AT,SB (Page 51)

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Awwwyyy fabulous job <3
Sooo love sarun and abhi-nikki sigx..they came out superb !!!
Avizr  tooo good !!! Drooling over arhi one !!!

Hey Hina :))

Thanks dearie..Big smileBig smile
your comment means alot! :)) thanks ...

Edited by ANrucha - 12 April 2012 at 8:46pm

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

OMG I LOVE AN siggs.. woooww
aww AT sigs are beautiful.. gorgeous colorings n styles woow

senorita

Senooo.:D :D :D 

Thanks jana. Hug
Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Was inactive so couldn't rpl earlier...Vry nice creations...luved all sp. abhi-nikki ones
bt my fav.was widout a doubt d Romione one...
gud wrk rucha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dalisay.

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Was inactive so couldn't rpl earlier...Vry nice creations...luved all sp. abhi-nikki ones
bt my fav.was widout a doubt d Romione one...
gud wrk rucha...

aww its ok.. :) 
Thank you.. :DD
Hug
DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Rucha you updated like after ages but thank God you did.What an awesome update yaar. Loved it.
Firstly,those BNHH siggies that you made,ah they refreshed the memories,Day Dreamingand the other two were also nice.
I loved this one,esp the style.

Loved the coloring as well, you're too good with coloring and I suck at that. Wold love tolearn some tricks from you someday.Wink

Then the JW and KaJen were awesome too,esp the JW one,the pic you chose is really pretty.

Coming to the stuff that you made on hottie,on his b'day,I actually don't have enough words for your tareef. Loved the avis on that Jeetu style dance of his, that was hilarious but wasn't he looking cute?Day Dreaming
All the siggies are fab, but my favorite has been this one:

I was meaning to ask you if this one's free to use?Ermm

And the birthday gifts that you made for us,I mean Namy, Shale and me are wonderful. I loved all of them. The one you made for Shale is my personal fav.

Again,loved the coloring.

And how can I forget this one?

The scene is my personal fav, I'm not any pro in making avis , I know but just a suggestion, the difference in colors is clearly visible as different layers, if you could work on it, I think it would look much better.

All in all, a fab update, worth the wait.Thumbs Up
Update soon next time.
PS The siggies on which I haven't left any comment is only because the characters/actors are not whom I like, so deliberately left commenting.Embarrassed Hope you understand.Wink
PPS I have a request to make, Iwant youtomake something on VK next time. I remember that I've already sent you a lot of pics, right?

Edited by Nehu_1 - 13 April 2012 at 4:40am

.Dalisay.

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehu_1

Rucha you updated like after ages but thank God you did.What an awesome update yaar. Loved it.
Yes.. after really long time.. but thanks :D
Firstly,those BNHH siggies that you made,ah they refreshed the memories,Day Dreamingand the other two were also nice.

Loved the coloring as well, you're too good with coloring and I suck at that. Wold love tolearn some tricks from you someday.Wink
this is my fav coloring..:)) sure. Smile

Then the JW and KaJen were awesome too,esp the JW one,the pic you chose is really pretty.

Thanks..Embarrassed

Coming to the stuff that you made on hottie,on his b'day,I actually don't have enough words for your tareef. Loved the avis on that Jeetu style dance of his, that was hilarious but wasn't he looking cute?Day Dreaming
freaking cute... his expressions.. Day Dreaming

lol ofcourse its a freebie.. Star

And the birthday gifts that you made for us,I mean Namy, Shale and me are wonderful. I loved all of them. The one you made for Shale is my personal fav.

Thanks :D:D ...bt don't think its Shale's fav.. :( ..thanks atleast u liked it! Smile

The scene is my personal fav, I'm not any pro in making avis , I know but just a suggestion, the difference in colors is clearly visible as different layers, if you could work on it, I think it would look much better.
LOL babe.I have spent hours to make this effect. .n im actually happy wid the result.. EmbarrassedTongue

Update soon next time.
Hug

PS The siggies on which I haven't left any comment is only because the characters/actors are not whom I like, so deliberately left commenting.Embarrassed Hope you understand.Wink
hmm.but u can go by creativity.nt just by actors/charecters.. 

PPS I have a request to make, Iwant youtomake something on VK next time. I remember that I've already sent you a lot of pics, right?

*ahm* lots of??? really?? send sme more... LOL
okay.. I'll make smthing on those pics..Big smile

P.S> hey what happend to ur promise?? uploading 14th sept AN scenes to YT??Ouch

Edited by ANrucha - 13 April 2012 at 9:09pm

DelusionalMe

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANrucha

Originally posted by Nehu_1

Yes.. after really long time.. but thanks :D

this is my fav coloring..:)) sure. Smile

Thanks..Embarrassed

freaking cute... his expressions.. Day Dreaming

lol ofcourse its a freebie.. Star

Thanks :D:D ...bt don't think its Shale's fav.. :( ..thanks atleast u liked it! Smile

LOL babe.I have spent hours to make this effect. .n im actually happy wid the result.. EmbarrassedTongue
Oh,if that's so, who am I to say anything? I would have preferred what I suggested though.Tongue

Update soon next time.
Hug

hmm.but u can go by creativity.nt just by actors/charecters..
Nah, I can't, this is in my nature, can't do much about that. If I don't like anyone then I don't bother about anything relating them.Embarrassed

PPS I have a request to make, I want you to make something on VK next time. I remember that I've already sent you a lot of pics, right?

*ahm* lots of??? really?? send sme more... LOL
okay.. I'll make smthing on those pics..Big smile
I'm not sending you anything,  you make me something with those and that too quick, I guess I never requested you anything.

P.S> hey what happend to ur promise?? uploading 14th sept AN scenes to YT??Ouch
Yeah,I remember that, I have a good memory you know, will upload it soon.

And don't forget about my request.

.Dalisay.

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
nice update! :)

the amit, jenny, KaJen,ritesh-genelia, AN n SaRun sigs are awesome!

the amit and ArHi avi's are nice, i'm already using one of the amit ones! <3 

thanks for the pm

.Dalisay.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index