~|Rucha's DesignerStudio|~Upd-49:AN,JW,KJ,RG,AT,SB (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 53

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Rucha, when are you updating?!! it's been over a month!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANrucha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|Rucha's DesignerStudio|~Upd-49:AN,JW,KJ,RG,AT,SB (Page 49)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANrucha

IF-Sizzlerz

ANrucha

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Abhi Nikki

ArHi

Romione(Long avi)

Jennifer Winget

KaJen

Riteish-Genelia

Happy Birthday Amit 

For Namy:

Birthday Gifts: 
For Namy:

For Nehu:

For Shale:

Thanks for visiting. :DD  Hug  

Hit Like This Post if you appreciate my work :D

----------------------------------------------

| SHOP STATUS |
OPEN

Edited by ANrucha - 11 April 2012 at 9:50pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19Ashi1812-Swetha-ayaniie-chanafiya.love_KYPHZaYa_Premeerkupkakespiya-jiyaAmy_anAussie_Girlaish_punkuswah-MERRY-mishti_17AS..Sunshine Girl

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Loved the update..

ANrucha

ZaYa_Premeer

IF-Dazzler

ZaYa_Premeer

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
amazing creations. love the update. Might be troubling you for a request soon. :)

ANrucha

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Finally!! Tongue

LOVE the update, esp, AN, AT & JW ones!! the video-avis you made for Neha & Namy are so pretty!! Amazing work, Rucha!! Keep it up!! Hug

*Runs off to use your creation* Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anANrucha

Amy_an

IF-Rockerz

Amy_an

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Firstly, thank God you updated Rucha... Its been a long time... Smile
Abhi Nikki

Both sigs are beautiful... Love the colouring.. And text font too... Perfect selection of pics...Love each and every pic you chose... Marvellous... I miss Abhi Nikki... Keep making more and more and more... Please...

Just one word "WOWWW!!"...
Both sigs are gorgeous!!!!! Gosh, I miss them a lot..

ArHi

I'm loving it!!!! Its nice...

Wow... This one is fab... Perfect blending, perfect colouring...Nice text... And love the pics you chose... Its gorgeous...

Romione(Long avi)

Kya baat, kya baat, kya baat *in Mithun da style*... This is the best... Love it...You do wonders, girl...

Jennifer Winget

Gorgeous!!!

KaJen

Aww happily married Mr and Mrs. Grover... They look so perfect togather!!!!!... Beautiful sig... A perfect couple.. and nice colouring..
Riteish-Genelia

They are amngst my fav couple... Mischeveous couple.. Can brought smile on your face.. Indeed perfect two.. Nice sig, Rucha.. Again amazing work...
Happy Birthday Amit 

They are Ahhaaa... Super Gorgeous..Lovely, awesome, fantastic... Loved it... A perfect B'day gift for AT.. 

Aww smiling AT.. Can you ask for more??? Wonderful sig!!!! Love the colouring..

Hot Abimanyu Modi... Yeah You're what you're!!! Rucha, Ammu nichewali sig mai hai.. Its Abhimanyu ModiWink... Kidding... Gosh, miss Abhimanyu Modi's stern look... Beautiful sig..
It was Cherry's DP when i talked to her first..lol... Killer eyes.. Nice sig...And text too..

Very young, very fresh, love the effcet you gave...

In all you'd put a lots of hard work in making his B'day special... Congo and well done, Rucha!!!

For Namy:

Tana na na tana na na *AN Bg score*.. I already told you how much I love it, Rucha... Its too perfect... I love it to the bits... Thanks a ton girl for making this... My mst fav avi so far..

Its mindblowing, super gorgeous, fantabulous, out of world.. And they're mine.. hehe... What a perfect blending, colouring!!

Both are unique... And I am so happy that they are mine :p... I love them, Rucha.. A lot... It's gonna remain in my sig box for a very long time... I love it to the core..Thanks a trillion for making this...Birthday Gifts: 
For Namy:

My another fav AVI... Thanks a ton for making this.. My mst fav couple... Its gorgeous..
For Nehu:

Wow.. This is so beautiful.. I love it..
For Shale:

This is too good.. My dill goes hmmm too..  Love it

In all, superb creations... Your hard work is visible... Love your creations.. Keep updating like this... It was indeed a long update.. Worthn waiting for... Keep rocking like this!!!!

Ashi1812ANrucha

Amy_an

IF-Rockerz

Amy_an

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

Finally!! Tongue

LOVE the update, esp, AN, AT & JW ones!! the video-avis you made for Neha & Namy are so pretty!! Amazing work, Rucha!! Keep it up!! Hug

*Runs off to use your creation* Wink
@Bold: Indeed!!! Love it to the bitzBig smile

ayaniie-chanANrucha

Ashi1812

Ashi1812

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Finally you made itBig smileAwesome update sweetieHug

I love the AN, Arhi, Kajen, Jenny siggies... AT's sigs and avi's are very pretty... To die for... I love it to the core...Love the sig and avi you made for Namy, Nehu and Shale... They are so gorgeous... I'll be using ArHi sig... Love your creations...

Keep it up RuchaHug

ANrucha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.