How do u guys tolerate this serial

rupak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I have been following this serial for quite a while, thinking that one day it just might get better, but looks like it's slowly making its way to being the most terrible serial.

pathetic!!!! Will karan and nandini ever stay together? what a horrible horrible way to direct this tale...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know, its just getting too boring
Zahir2k2 thumbnail
Well it is getting boring, but I have seen all the other serials, and they suck, to me they are all lifeless...
preity*zinta thumbnail
NO.. Kyunki is just a GREAT serial..  i love it.. i'll never stop watching itt!!.. i still don't understand if you don't like the serial why keep watching it?? or if your not watching it why keep complaining.. this just proves you LIKE the serial cuz u have time to waste on talking about how much you hate it๐Ÿ˜• 
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
i totally agree with priety and zobomofoo...... Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi  is an awesome serial!!!!!!! If you don't like it why do u even waste ur time writing all this shit about it!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i tolerate it b/c it is good time pass, though some things in it like the back gound music, the overacting, and the constent religous references are a bit annoying
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

IF U GUYS DONT LIKE KSBKBT,THEN WHY R U STILL IN THIS FORUM?

I THINK IT IS REALLY GREAT N THERE IS NO OVERACTING IN IT!

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Relax..its their own wish whether anyone likes or not. I used to like it a lot... but now they have made story sick๐Ÿคข....even then i watch bcoz i am used to it. I cant stay without watching..u can say i am addicted to it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
saroj thumbnail
There is no  need to get so hyper if someone voices an opinion...it can't be expected that everyone will talk in one voice all the time.I'm addicted to the serial but at times even I feel that it's getting way too absurd.
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I used to love it at one time, now its boring but like cutereems said, I'm addicted ti it.

Also, I HAVE TO WATCH IT for my darling Ronit, only KZK doesn't satisfy my need to see him๐Ÿ˜†