Ba isn't joining the show!

JinK thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ba not doing 'Ye Meri Life Hai'
----------------------------------------------

Sony has to find someone other than Sudha Shivpuri for playing mother to Inder Gujral and girlfriend to mischevious grandson Ronit. Shivpuri has opted out.

Although a lot of women were considered for the role, producer Vipul Shah settled on Shivpuri because her acting abilities fitted the range of the role.

Shivpuri's character of Baa on Kyunki... was supposed to be eased off air, because the show was taking a 20-year age leap.

But the latest is that the leap has been postponed. Hence Sudha's inability in this regard. When contacted, Sudha explained, "I won't be able to shuttle between two sets. I agreed on YMLH because I was told that my death was nearing in Kyunki.... But now I'll be there as long as the leap does not occur. Now I hear that the leap may happen in July or August."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Angel Diya* thumbnail
She was the only one to save this serial from going to the dustbin, but it is already there so that means that it will go to the dumpyard!!! Oh well, i cant be asked to watch this retarded serial anymore!!!😭
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
See YMLH crew even Sudhaji knew how bad this show is Doing!!...Now lets Hope some BRAINS formed inside ur headz!!(Optimystix ppl)...She was the only one who could've mad the 2 lost lovers unite and give some better TRPs...oh well..Sudhaji...GREAT DESECION!😊 Edited by tafarruz - 19 years ago
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

well its not coz of the show that she left it. it was coz her death is postponed in the other serial. so she cannot handle two shows at the same time.

and she choose that show over ymlh coz she has been doing this serial for a loong time and she is known by that serial.

agar woh nahian tu koi aur aajye gi, agar ronit ki "girlfreind" ka anna boht zaroori hai.  and that person will do the same wat she was going to do. so chill

anonmember thumbnail

Wow, now this show has absolutely nothing worthwhile in it. Her character could have made this failing show a little better, but now not only does Pooja's future look bleak, but the show's as well.