Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD cast makeover (Page 2)

dkcrazy Groupbie
dkcrazy
dkcrazy

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Memsaab,
Where did u get that Ashish's picture u have with profile? He is looking sooo good in that. I think i neeed to move back to india and move in with him. Big smile

DKCrazy

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Memsaab, is that latest pic from a Kohinoor commercial? Looks kinda familiar. Glad I saved the last one, since you've changed it already!

I like the latest look that Disha has. Makes her look more mature- less naive.

DK just looks hot- whatever he wears!

And Nikki- don't worry about his back- I'll be sure to give him a nice, long, deep massage next time I see him! LOL! Got some mustard oil right here!

I think Indy needs a make-over, big-time! Some-thing drastic, like ditch the glasses, get a Ben Affleck hair-do, and start wearing muscle shirts- be sure to go to the gym regularly, too! Maybe it'd help...

Vedant does look a bit too much Starsky and Hutch... maybe that's why I had a dream about Owen Wilson the other night.... hmmm... LOLHis appearance should be more sharp- less flamboyant, or he'll come off looking gay, and I don't think he is, despite however much he looks like my old high school pal who is!

Gargi is looking good these past few episodes, actually. Though I abhor those hideous print saris she wears, they suit her quite well!

Enough for now-

-DKaddict

P.S. I remember the "H for Hottie" episode- DK was looking soooooooo goooooood!

Edited by dkaddict - 22 March 2005 at 6:51pm
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Hey dkaddict -

Mustard oil ??? You sure know how to make the man run in the opposite direction !!!

Unless I am mistaken isn't this the yukky pongy smelly oil Dead Dead
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I did say I was thinking about a makeover for Inder and true to my word -

Yesterday a chap who looked a bit like him was sitting opposite me in the train and I thought would this look work for Inder. Wink

He had one of those fine beards that start from the sideburn and continue along the lower part of the jawline up to the other sideburn.
Under the lower lip was this wispy tuft of hair. And he had some long rectangular glasses. Hope you get the picture...

Might give DK a run for his money in the macho department (HaHaHa..)!!!
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Nikki, mustard oil happens to be excellent for massage... Warm sesame oil is also good according to Ayurveda. We can try both! Anyhow, I don't think he'd be paying much attention to the smell, but I also have some awesome inscense just in case he agrees with you on the smell of the mustard oil. I know to cover my bases....... Big smile

-DKaddict

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Even if Inder goes to the gym, I think he will still look awkward.

He is just so tall  - he needs to put on a bit more weight to compliment his height! I think muscles on a scrawny body like his would probably make him look worse than he already does!

As for his specs - yeah he should ditch them. Start using contacts like most other people! I watched him PKG are he doesn't look all that bad without his glasses.

But still, no matter what look change he gets, I still won't approve of him! I just can't see myself liking his character role!

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Hey Nikitherealist

LOLLOLLOL, i am giggling like a crazy person after reading your post, trying to figure out how bamboo-stick Indy would look with this new beard and allLOLLOLLOL

mitto Groupbie
mitto
mitto

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i really wish if they could change the colour of gargi's sarees they look so dullConfused

Go to top