TD cast makeover

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
If the producers are going to give a makeover to the TD cast then they should definately take us into account - what say you all ??

For our resident HOTTIE :
Keep the beard - think of it this way, DK has a 'dark' side which will always stay with him so the beard could be the connection between the 'old' & 'new' person - Oh hell who are we kidding... we just love it!! πŸ˜†,

Keep the snazzy clothes - to soften the image add more casuals like tee-shirts, crumpled shirts πŸ˜‰ .

Lose the heavy jewellery especially the necklace, ring and one/two earring (jury is still out on this one).

Lose the crutch - medicine has moved on since his childhood or better still, when he went down on his knees to Gargi something clicked back in place in his leg - that means she did him a favour so he can spare her life later!

Cut the drinking before you die of Liver scirosis!! 😑

Now DISHA has already had one makeover and she should be left as is - love her sarees, would hate to see her in western clothes.

Vedant can drop the shirts with the large collars - so '70s - and don't wear them turned over the coat lapels. His necklace suits him.

Gargi - looks a trouble maker.

Inder - ummmmmmmmmm still thinking !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail

I like the crutches on DK - it gives him character! I cannot imagine him without it!

Agree with you on Disha - she looks stunning in a sari and I don't think I would want to see her in western clothing either!

I like the way Vedanth dresses!

memsaab thumbnail

I also like the way Vedant dresses.

I was just watching one of the old episodes yesterday.. and DK in yellow shirt.. comeon guys.. yellow shirt.. but you know what.. he carried it very well.. I really like the chothes that DK is shown wearing at home..

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Agree with you Nikkitherealist, I think the crutches should go for good in his makeover, he needs to dress more casually when at home, I haven't seen him in jeans to date, i am sure he would look very sexy in them, image him in Levi's and a tight fitting t-shirt with his biceps bulging out at the sleevesπŸ˜†, the drinking is also becoming too monotinous.

I think Disha should be a little more casual at home! maybe jeans and T's

One of the reasons I want DK to lose the crutches is because sometimes you can see him hunching his back and you think awwwww poor guy, can't be comfortable for Aashish.

Don't want him swinging from the church bell rope for his next role playing the Hunchback of Notre Dame !!!!
Asian Princess thumbnail
I thinkk he looks cute with crutches 😳 when he limps and walks its like awwwwwwwwww 😊!!! The studs give him a rugged look but i think he should just wear 1 πŸ˜‰loll did anyone see the episode where dk was wearing a jumper with tracky bottoms he looks so cute!!! The jumper had a massive H on it I was like H for hottie loll 😳
Alena thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ i think we should see more of dk in t-shirts laying in bed, with his muscles bulging out... what a heavenly thought..
the beard suits the character really well...

as for disha... she is looking very pretty, but her hairstyle could use an update..
dkcrazy thumbnail
Memsaab,
Where did u get that Ashish's picture u have with profile? He is looking sooo good in that. I think i neeed to move back to india and move in with him. πŸ˜ƒ

DKCrazy
dkaddict thumbnail

Memsaab, is that latest pic from a Kohinoor commercial? Looks kinda familiar. Glad I saved the last one, since you've changed it already!

I like the latest look that Disha has. Makes her look more mature- less naive.

DK just looks hot- whatever he wears!

And Nikki- don't worry about his back- I'll be sure to give him a nice, long, deep massage next time I see him! LOL! Got some mustard oil right here!

I think Indy needs a make-over, big-time! Some-thing drastic, like ditch the glasses, get a Ben Affleck hair-do, and start wearing muscle shirts- be sure to go to the gym regularly, too! Maybe it'd help...

Vedant does look a bit too much Starsky and Hutch... maybe that's why I had a dream about Owen Wilson the other night.... hmmm... πŸ˜†His appearance should be more sharp- less flamboyant, or he'll come off looking gay, and I don't think he is, despite however much he looks like my old high school pal who is!

Gargi is looking good these past few episodes, actually. Though I abhor those hideous print saris she wears, they suit her quite well!

Enough for now-

-DKaddict

P.S. I remember the "H for Hottie" episode- DK was looking soooooooo goooooood!

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
Hey dkaddict -

Mustard oil ??? You sure know how to make the man run in the opposite direction !!!

Unless I am mistaken isn't this the yukky pongy smelly oil 🀒 🀒