India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD cast makeover

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 6:30am | IP Logged
If the producers are going to give a makeover to the TD cast then they should definately take us into account - what say you all ??

For our resident HOTTIE :
Keep the beard - think of it this way, DK has a 'dark' side which will always stay with him so the beard could be the connection between the 'old' & 'new' person - Oh hell who are we kidding... we just love it!! LOL,

Keep the snazzy clothes - to soften the image add more casuals like tee-shirts, crumpled shirts Wink .

Lose the heavy jewellery especially the necklace, ring and one/two earring (jury is still out on this one).

Lose the crutch - medicine has moved on since his childhood or better still, when he went down on his knees to Gargi something clicked back in place in his leg - that means she did him a favour so he can spare her life later!

Cut the drinking before you die of Liver scirosis!! Angry

Now DISHA has already had one makeover and she should be left as is - love her sarees, would hate to see her in western clothes.

Vedant can drop the shirts with the large collars - so '70s - and don't wear them turned over the coat lapels. His necklace suits him.

Gargi - looks a trouble maker.

Inder - ummmmmmmmmm still thinking !!

Mad! Newbie
Mad!
Mad!

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged
hi
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

I like the crutches on DK - it gives him character! I cannot imagine him without it!

Agree with you on Disha - she looks stunning in a sari and I don't think I would want to see her in western clothing either!

I like the way Vedanth dresses!

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:24am | IP Logged

I also like the way Vedant dresses.

I was just watching one of the old episodes yesterday.. and DK in yellow shirt.. comeon guys.. yellow shirt.. but you know what.. he carried it very well.. I really like the chothes that DK is shown wearing at home..

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Agree with you Nikkitherealist, I think the crutches should go for good in his makeover, he needs to dress more casually when at home, I haven't seen him in jeans to date, i am sure he would look very sexy in them, image him in Levi's and a tight fitting t-shirt with his biceps bulging out at the sleevesLOL, the drinking is also becoming too monotinous.

I think Disha should be a little more casual at home! maybe jeans and T's

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 9:22am | IP Logged
One of the reasons I want DK to lose the crutches is because sometimes you can see him hunching his back and you think awwwww poor guy, can't be comfortable for Aashish.

Don't want him swinging from the church bell rope for his next role playing the Hunchback of Notre Dame !!!!
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I thinkk he looks cute with crutches Embarrassed when he limps and walks its like awwwwwwwwww Smile!!! The studs give him a rugged look but i think he should just wear 1 Winkloll did anyone see the episode where dk was wearing a jumper with tracky bottoms he looks so cute!!! The jumper had a massive H on it I was like H for hottie loll Embarrassed
Alena Newbie
Alena
Alena

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Wink i think we should see more of dk in t-shirts laying in bed, with his muscles bulging out... what a heavenly thought..
the beard suits the character really well...

as for disha... she is looking very pretty, but her hairstyle could use an update..

Go to top