Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged

The black buck case has come to a conclusion,after meandering for a long period, Salman Khan has been sentenced to one year imprisonment and fined 5000. He was found guilty for killing two chinkaras in a rajasthan village in 98. This is the first time that a high profile personality has been booked , Do u think it is a victory for animal right activists in this case villagers who are called Bishnois and have a history of laying down their lives in protection of Chinkaras. Or do u favour a lenient treatment for the actor? For most animal lovers this kind of action by the courts may  act as an example and prevent further killing of animals who are living on the edge,  especially by high profile hunters. Population of Chinkaras is declining in India. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punishment for Salman Khan" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Wow finally the judgement got passed . I must say finally the court took a decision , and boy am i glad they did . If he has been sentenced to imprisonment i must say its the right thing . I still feel mad that Salman got away in the case of drunk driving and killing poor people . He deserves every bit of this imprisonment .

Just because some one is good looking and a famous actor , he can't get away with abusing the law.

SuperDuper01

SuperDuper01

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I agree with Aparna_DB

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
How come Saif Ali Khan wasn't also imprisoned? Wasn't he also involved in the poaching?

cutiepie1

cutiepie1

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I agree with Aparna. I am glad he is finally being punished. He recently again hit a girl with his car but thankfully this time it was not serious and he did take her to the hospital.

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i cant belive it i was waitin 4 the others to get imprisonment and no1 did like raveena was caught ad other famous names but y salman is it cuz he already has probs with law

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i think salman khan deserved punishment for hitting and killing those poor people and for drunken driving. for the black buck case saif ali khan, neelam and the rest were equally involved and i don't know how they concluded that the bullet only had salman khan's name on it.

iam happy to see that he is at last punished for some crime as he has a long list for which he should be punished. i am surprised instead of punishing him for drunken driving (twice) and killing 3 people, he was punished in this case. then why was mansoor khan pataudi not punished?

our justice system is works in funny ways.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I disagree! Yes he was wrong for driving drunk and killing innocent people, and yes he should be punished. But this is a different case, this case involved more than one person, Saif, Sonali, Karisma, Producer Satish Shah were are involved in this case and were all in court. So how come Salman is the only one who has to spend time behind bars? It is not fair! Everyone makes mistakes, Salman is not perfect. If this was the case with the people he ran over I would have understood the court's decision. But I disagree with this one!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top