Hitler Didi

ff to bring that curve on ur face (ch 1 on pg 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
he was standing near the window . she looked so sweet , so divine just like an angel .  her pic of smiling spreading the happiness around the whole world. "i wish i meet wid u soon , n i promise i'll be cuming back to ur life!!" he promised to himself . "rishi " called a male voice .
"cuming champ "he replied .
he again looked at her pic n his greenish beautiful eyes were waiting to see her .

"i don't know y u left me ? everyone did this wid me . first papa , then u n then my happiness " she told to herself . the diamond like tears were shining in her eyes . but her pretty lips which were once always curved into beautiful smile which suited her wasn't there . she herself didn't know when the time was about to cum when she will smile again .may be soon he will cum n take away the pain which is stored in her heart .
hey guys so i hope u people liked the prolouge Embarrassed
i'll be updating character sketch when u people will fill the first page wid ur very precious comments Embarrassed if u liked then please hit the like button n do let me know whether i shall continue or not Embarrassed

Edited by cuteteddy - 26 November 2011 at 12:40am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindovepriya-ratiamithuprincess-mahumSportsFreakananyasheraDASTAK..AsktheDustsanyogitaprcshria19Mudrika25khushiratiashi.melodyfire-RH-ajahbamyhot___DASIBOY___kajol88jessica90jdots..Cinderella...sonudewmadhubansenaysha1989bishwadeepakBhawna_artiPratameshmoksha89kirti123mygaby-RS-sreevijayanFavouriteofallKSG_luv-Khushi--Mehnaaz-loveinshi-PD-shafy_MNFaria..PINK.Silent.Dreamer-Araina-Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff to bring that curve on ur face (ch 1 on pg 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mygaby

IF-Dazzler

mygaby

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
wow first to comment
welcome to the HD forum
i so loved it but think its a bit short

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteteddy

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Its beautiful start dear.Loved ur concept.Would like to read it further.Do cont. it.
Plz pm me ur update.Take care.

cuteteddy

Bhawna_arti

IF-Dazzler

Bhawna_arti

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Nice start.

cuteteddy

amyhot

amyhot

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
nice ..

cuteteddy

cuteteddy

Goldie

cuteteddy

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
thanks guys .
anyone else interested ? shall i continue ?

kajol88

kajol88

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
so short but nice one. 

cuteteddy

ananyashera

ananyashera

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
nice one dear but too short...please continue soon...waiting...

cuteteddy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.