Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Dr. Ashutosh's Journal - 22nd Nov

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

That night as I was recovering from my viral, after the refreshing tea Dr. Nidhi also gave me a red rose.

- Posted at Nov 22 2011, 05:16 PM by Dr. Ashutosh
That night as I was recovering from my viral, after the refreshing tea Dr. Nidhi also gave me a red rose. I had just got back to hospital and the next day met with a minor car accident. Guess some bad spell of health had struck me! Thankfully no one was injured in the minor accident except for my leg which is now covered with a cast. Dr. Mallika and Dr. Ranganath reached right in time to help me get back home. And caring as ever Dr. Mallika strictly instructed no leg movement for a few days. As I lay on the bed with a cast, Dr. Nidhi stormed in & bombarded me with a host of questions enquiring about each & every minute detail about the accident, injury etc etc.  I mean it was nice to see her concerned about me but it just felt a little strange. She then told me that she wanted to join the hospital back. Dr. Mallika being a strict professional wasn't too keen to hire her back due to her reckless & irresponsible history. But I appointed Dr. Nidhi back again because I know she is a good doctor, children love her, she has the strange way of filling up one's empty life…she is so vibrant and energetic that one can't just resist her positivity.

From thereon she would come to meet me every day at 7 am with a red rose at my house. She would meet Hiraman Kaka & make adrak ki chai serving it in a borrowed small glass from the neighboring tea stall owner. Her small gestures of changing the curtains of the room, making hare channe ki kaddi and methi muthiya (my favourite dishes) pleasantly cheered me. Though it was a bit spicy I enjoyed eating it because I couldn't ignore Dr. Nidhi's affection. She even treated Dr. Mallika's brother & sister-in- law well, served them tea and snacks….kisi ko apna banana koi Dr. Nidhi se seekhe….you won't believe it but we got so used to Dr. Nidhi ringing the door bell at 7 am that one day when she didn't land up home, Hiraman Kaka actually questioned me, 'kahan hai aapki alarm clock'? 

My health was better and I decided to go to the hospital. There was some excitement and ticklish feeling within me thinking about meeting Dr. Nidhi in the hospital. But I couldn't meet her earlier during the day because Dr. Mallika had sent her out of office to collect some papers from Government Research Lab. I was a little anxious to meet her. But seeing the preparations made by children to welcome me and getting back to the work routine, I felt my usual self. While reporting about the hospital, Dr. Mallika told me about a file being misplaced due to Dr. Nidhi's negligence. I was really upset & scolded Nidhi but she kept refusing to accept her mistake. 

In fact Dr. Mallika too commented how I seem to have changed…how Dr. Nidhi has been bringing about a change in my life but I chose to ignore it. But is it really true? Even Hiraman Kaka told me the same but for the better.

I hope life doesn't throw any more questions at me again….this elated happiness…this void that seems to be filling….that habit which I am getting used to….I don't know where will all this lead me to? Dr. Nidhi is trying to teach me to live, come out of my past & not harm my present or future for it. Dr. Nidhi's care & attention does indeed make me feel good…but why? I have no reasons.

Mods Can close if posted earlier.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Beautiful blog update... thanks for sharing..

Loved this bit..

I hope life doesn't throw any more questions at me again….this elated happiness…this void that seems to be filling….that habit which I am getting used to….I don't know where will all this lead me to?

Ashu ji dun worry...this all will lead u into Nidhijis arms ;-)
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

marvelous blog👍🏼...always look forward to reading dr. ashutosh's blog😳...he is indeed changing...his outlook towards life and surroundings are changing...but he is ignorant or should i say does not want to accept the fact that he is actually falling in lobh with nidz😍

thx ash for sharing😛 Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
so beautiful tfs Aarathi 😊
fiona18 thumbnail

Beautiful

Blog Update.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so amazing and beautiful
thanks for sharing
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfully written & beautiful...

Ashu...there is a reason...the reason is Nidhi Verma...soon she will be your reason for everything...including existence itself.