Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

How will Virat Manvi Marriage happens (Page 2)

Poll Question: How will Virat Manvi Marriage happens

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [13.17%]
9 [4.39%]
107 [52.20%]
41 [20.00%]
21 [10.24%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ViraatMaanvi

ViraatMaanvi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I think that the man who is trying to kill viren will kill him and then maybe virat has to marry jevika or something like that and then at the end virat and manvi get married or maya( the girl who stole virats music and was his girlfriend] comes back and marries virat and manvi is broken. Something like that probaly Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How will Virat Manvi Marriage happens (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
I think that manvi will have a big illness so she will stay at vadhera house while gettin treated in a hospital in chandigarh so eventually virat and manvi might fall in luv wiv each other after being cured manvi tels jeevi abwt her and virats relationship and jeevi tlk to the famo and they will gt married bt wivowt swamini's agreement
P.s sorry for the long explanation for virmans wedding?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302shehroon_riaz

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

I dont know hw they will get married!!!

Bt deffo nt this option Elders arrange their marriage happilyROFL

agreed! the only way any of the other might happen is if the family have to marry them by twist to avoid maya or whoever. in an interview kushal had mentioned that manvi will enter the house without the use of rituals etc but i dont know if he would agree to marrying her even to help her in illness bc he seems adverse to marriage .. itd take a long time for him to warm up to the idea OR he will have to do in a rash/split-second decision.  although, i think itd be super cute if they get married while Virat likes her and they fall in love after .. oh the possibilitiesLOL

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Of Course They Will Pretend  To Be Married To Make Jeevika and Manvi Can Be Close With Virat,,,

cdeevianee

Groupbie

cdeevianee

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I think due to Maanvi's illness Virat will marry her so as she can be with her sister and all and later on they will fall in love..

StarStruckLove

StarStruckLove

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Virat will come to know about Manvi's cancer & marry her so that her treatment can be done without any complications... and then start falling in love...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68angel1302

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I dont think virat is this kind of guy, jo bas aise hi maanvi se shaadi kar le ga. Aur i neither think, ke in dono ki itni jaldi koi shaadi hone waali hai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

-Jafrina-

IF-Rockerz

-Jafrina-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
i have no idea but i like the running away idea

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.