FORUM - VERY QUIET

AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

where in the world is everybody today, i guess our buddies in the USA must be sound asleep right now, the time is now 12:15PM midday here in South Africa, it must be 15:45PM in India, 14:15 in UAE and 02:15AM in the USA.

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aali good morning/good afternoon it's 5.18 AM to be exact eastern US time . Just trying to catch bit's and pieces of the TD forum before leaving for work in another hour or so

Jaadu Ki Jaapi

Lilly

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Good Morning Lilly

The time is now 13:13Pm here in South Africa, you get very early though, I must say, What time do you start work?

Hope you have a great day at work!

cherio

Aaliyah

lilly thumbnail

Aaali depends on the day, usually 7.30 AM ( my drive is only about 10 minutes to work), but If I have an early meeting or conference then earlier before 7am, and If I am on call  in the weekend then still earlier 6.30 am  or so , so really it differs

Thanks again

lilly thumbnail

Aali you too have a wonderful day at work.

Bye now

Lilly😆

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Thanks, my day in almost over here at work, can't wait to get home and watch another episode to Td

Bye

Aaliyah

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Lilly

Which part of the States are you in? Does the time differ amongst all the States in America?

I know that South Africa is 10 hours ahead of California!

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago
lilly thumbnail

Aali I am from Midwest ( eatern time Zone ) state is michigan 3hrs ahead of California and 1 hour ahead of central time zone. Yes there are different time zones, promise to mail you that information tonight

Bye Now

Lucky you ready to go home, and I am ready to leave for work

will touch bases with you later

Love you all

Lilly

dkaddict thumbnail

There are 4 timezones that cover 48 states- Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific- in that order, east to west.  Alaska and Hawaii I have no idea what time zone either is in... So California is 3 hours behind the east coast. Just some FYI...

It has been real slow here... I was chatting with Twinecool for awhile, til my computer acted up and I lost the chat room...

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Good Morning Dkaddict