Tumhari Disha

Confusion regd final scenes- 10 & 14 Mar

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

In India, 10th March episode ended in the note wherein DK is shocked to see his wife and Ved laughing together and holding hands. But instead of the fireworks as I had expected to happen, the 14th Mar episode started with Ved speaking with his mom. There was nothing related to the final scene of 10th March. Was it DK/Disha's dream then ? Once again, the final scene in yesteday's episode was DK confronting Ved in Dish's room. Am I missing something or was it the editor's mistake. (I anyways could not watch the episode yesterday and was just waiting for the update. Thanks Lata.)

btw folks, missed the chat with Ashish the other day (it being a sat and am generally busy with home) . I read the transcipts and realized what Disha77 speaks about him is indeed true !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yup swathi, even yest. episode ended with a similar type of scene. only thing dk confronted them in yest. scene, and disha's saree was also the same one yellow coloured one. I guess yest. only they put some masala by showing Indy cry baby in between...🤢.

But today's episode maybe something interesting with Porineeta's so called entry.

and yeah u missed meeting Ashish the other day. He is a GEM of a person.

Cheers

Lata

swathi thumbnail

thanks Lata.  I think that last week the creators wanted us to wait with bated breath for the mondays episode. Remember last week also they ended with DK searching for Dish in her room.

Also watched the new promo. DK looks quite disinterested with Jal Pori actually....anyways now that Pori is out of the closet (yesterday was the 1st time she was mentioned in front of Dish and Ved by DK) , I guess this week will be flashback time. 

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

eh swathi, btw did u read the msg Ashish wrote especially for me. Now now friends please I am not trying to make you'll jealous but just wanted to tell that I feel so proud and happy that Ashish the gem that he is specially took out his time to write to me, And I know this would not have been possible without our Di and the gem Ashish himself and without the love of all of my friends here. Swati do read it in the post where Disha has asked to recount the experience. oh gosh......I am still in a state of shock after reading it........😳

Cheers

Lata

memsaab thumbnail
maybe it is the editing mistake.. if you might have noticed long time back whenDK and Disha is newly married, they had messed up the Inder's arrest scnes.. and he was shown in the police station, well before he is arrested.. it is not that if somebody is naratting what had happened.. (Taj being injured by Inder) Even the scene when Inder comes to threaten DK after he finds out that Disha and DK are married are shown in wrong time.. the scene where DK tells him that Bhonsle house is his sasural and blah. blah.. annoying Inder...
swathi thumbnail

Hey lata,

I read the sweet message that Ashish wrote...it was really nice of him to reply back...and Lata for the time and the pains that u take for writing all the updates and those great replies it is really like a vitamin tonic...(not those sour ones but the sweet ones)...lucky you...

Swathi !

Originally posted by: Lata

eh swathi, btw did u read the msg Ashish wrote especially for me. Now now friends please I am not trying to make you'll jealous but just wanted to tell that I feel so proud and happy that Ashish the gem that he is specially took out his time to write to me, And I know this would not have been possible without our Di and the gem Ashish himself and without the love of all of my friends here. Swati do read it in the post where Disha has asked to recount the experience. oh gosh......I am still in a state of shock after reading it........😳

Cheers

Lata