Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Adversarial lovers

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Blue flame ..NO !! I am not obsessing over Arnav's shirt  Smile ..I meant the intensity of their emotions..emotions which was burning  quite comfortably has moved up a rung with the passion intensifying, feelings deepening ...The episode also reminded me of bull fight.. both stubborn, strong duelist  waging a war of love, each  of their move designed to checkmate their adversary, going on the offensive to provoke  the resistor, trying to cow them into submission  but their moves counter productive as it only goads them to greater heights of  Pigheadedness on the other hand looks like Anjali and La have got back their brains from the safety locker as each have begun to notice what is happening around them .

Coming to the episode, The scene began  quite quaintly with the two sisters reflecting on their happy childhood, talking about prince charming  and the fairy tale life they had woven ... What struck me forcibly in this segment was the growing up of Khushi..A khushi who always looked at the world as a rosy place has finally begun to accept  that there is bitterness in the world  ... It was quite a  significant moment for now we have an inkling that the kiddish Khushi has grown up , she has become a woman !!  Another aspect was the fact that when Khushi and Payal were talking about PC's each remembered  their own PC's aka Arnav n Akash ...while Payal philosophically accepted that  Some PC's are just not destined for them, Khushi kept glaringly silent..not accepting nor rejecting her sisters assumptions  ...This in a way is significant cos Khushi has already realized that Arnav is HER PC [ but is refusing to accept it ]  ...Also loved how with an unerring accuracy both named the wrong guys as the supposed PC's...

Shyam ties the bracelet on the uncaring,indifferent Khushi's hand not realizing that her hand  has already been encircled by Arnav's arms as they held  both her arms tightly whilst handing over the ring ...The hands , warm,pulsating with life has already marked her as his and this lifeless metal can never take its place.

Arnav is at his room  restless, angry, feeling cheated  whilst Anjali is prattling on and on about Khushi, her unhappiness  speculating at the cause  when the tightly reigned in emotions of Arnav breaks out and almost like a litany, a litany which his  tortured  souls was repeating over over again  gushes out in staccato sentences [ Interestingly Arnav does not realize what he said applies to him as well ..wonder  when that  thought will sink in ] ..puzzled, angered, confounded  by her action yet   with a deep conviction that Khushi loves HIM & Him Only and she cannot NOT be happy with other man  !! .. Arnav KNOWS Khushi loves him  , He  also has begun to understand that Khushi does not know it  or perhaps accepted it !!..

Curse the luck or ill-luck of Shyam . Y'day he called up Khushi, Anjali answered it , today he calls up Anjali , Khushi attended it.. If such cross-connections persist , poor guy's brain will get fused very soon and he may be giving Shashi some company  ..but it has set th tone for Khushi's brain to register the fact that the tone is familiar ..she has not worked it out yet, nor is she suspicious..but the seed has been planted !!

The next day dawned bright and clear  for the battle lines to be marked even more clearly ..Khushi enters  not joyously, not ebulliently but   like a lost person...watched intently by Arnav and  a perceptive Anjali ...Khushi's lack of enthusiasm  re her marriage preparation is noted by a discerning  Anjali  and she tries to probe sympathetically , with concern   with no fruitful result while Arnav goes to the other end of  the  spectrum confronting and Mocking Khushi  about her choice ..The net  result  being the confront(er)  becoming the confronted, Uncomfortable truth is thrown at his face , The so far slumbering bull has been roused by this ruthless attack on him..Goaded by Khushi's question..Arnav dashes into women's council room , declares his intent to get engaged the very next day itself !!  He is least bothered by the uproar  ensuing from this announcement , his  incisive eyes  fastened only on Khushi's hurt face, his eyes trying to interpret her feelings, when objections are raised about the suddenness, Arnav impatiently remarks it is just a matter of rings clearly showing he cares tuppence for this engagement ..He walks out of the room , pausing by Khushi.. a hint of triumph , a challenging glance which seems to say, "I have made my move , Mate...Now it's ur turn " !!

SYMBOLISM

The one thing that comes off my head is that bracelet  falling off Khushi's hand ... suggesting that Shyam's alliance is going to be short lived one  [ we know that ].. but here again , I am stuck at 2 different interpretation..One... Shyam, due to some circumstance may leave Khushi high and dry at the altar , with an angry Arnav taking his place. 

Two... Khushi may become the path of redemption  for Shyam..Khushi we all know is rather kind hearted , when Shyam  tries to worm his way in ..Khushi may try to help him [ seen by the way she picks up the bracelet, impersonally but quite carefully]  which will be opposed by Arnav  leading again to a clash between this two..

Edited by tanthya - 23 November 2011 at 12:09am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalJordinshafArHiiluvdarcyjulieariwalakashevA...savvzgilgameshhparulsvmiluvtwilight19Claire0206niya_sfeyapayal.12berrysweetnainac01Radhe1085Juicee_Sushierenee27meghnasshaam91huny.thebestaishu30sun2011sri7Hessa85anantanantspsharmilaArHi_4eversmithasrkcoolgal270shreya_rc-Appy-roshaniDbfunofbb123S.Stephyminimuffin86premparbatMsCeylonsmitarshena07vasirajutrina2010monsi08stardust-asha...anjani-pagli--Krish--banditqueenn.cindrella255lara3110Shell16khushixImzislmupinky_blueskiestvshowfanDiyaSmomma1128tinselapplesauce.-sylph-ChaiBiskootSuchi.Rsbk2HappyMelodyprincessunara

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_sShahuvasirajutrina2010sbk2HappyMelodytanthya

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
- edited 

it only hurts when im breathing
my heart only breaks when it's beating
my dreams only die when im dreaming
so, i hold my breath to forget

- lyrics extracted from shania twain's number

another tantalizing yet scrumptious analysis by my agony aunt Hug top notch sweetums!!

arnav finally realized khushi does not love her fiance and that she's unhappy about her alliance yet instead of finding out why, he takes da top gear to rip her heart and compel her to perhaps break down & confess her unhappiness to him directly. i seriously fumed up seeing him bullying khushi that too after knowing & realizing how sad & low she is. i think he got deeply hurt when she said mr. raizada still has not figure out what lies in her happiness & how unhappy he looks compared to her

our assumptions came true when he jumped up & prompted his hush hush engagement to blah. now im pretty sure blah will break things off by looking at her shocked & sad reactions hearing da engagement news. i just can't see arnav calling this off so khushi's happiness right now lies on blah

loved your symbolism sathu! it makes perfect sense. btw arnav was damn right with da fake ring thingy but only hope he figures out everything & ease khushi & his pain without worsening this big wound...

my favourite moment of da day was when these two were lost in each other's thoughts whilst their unmatched fiances were jabbering about their alliances

yes i LOVED da episode Day Dreaming

Edited by NaDzGirl - 23 November 2011 at 12:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshspsharmilasihuanantanantsun2011Juicee_Sushiemeghnaspremparbatcoolgal270trina2010Suchi.Rprincessunaratanthya

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
When is Arnav going to stop digging his own grave?

When will La realise that she is invisible to the man who is apparently willing to marry her?

When will it strike Arnav that he is not being fair to La?

What will Arnav do if Khushi tells him, ILU?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

A...niya_ssun2011Juicee_Sushietrina2010princessunaratanthya

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshsun2011vasirajusmitartrina2010

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Sathya..Are you Lit major??? 

Awesome post ...like always..

Hi Somy Smile

Has been a while since I saw ur post ..How are u ??

Yep..I am a Lit Major Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

- edited 

it only hurts when im breathing
my heart only breaks when it's beating
my dreams only die when im dreaming
so, i hold my breath to forget

- lyrics extracted from shania twain's number

another tantalizing yet scrumptious analysis by my agony aunt Hug top notch sweetums!!

arnav finally realized khushi does not love her fiance and that she's unhappy about her alliance yet instead of finding out why, he takes da top gear to rip her heart and compel her to perhaps break down & confess her unhappiness to him directly. i seriously fumed up seeing him bullying khushi that too after knowing & realizing how sad & low she is. i think he got deeply hurt when she said mr. raizada still has not figure out what lies in her happiness & how unhappy he looks compared to her

He is not a normal man for him to get all mushy over her, he wants her to realize on her own and so this  taunting, bullying ..not allowing her any space to run away [ sonce we know KKG's field of expertise is running away ] ..cornering her so that she stares at the truth ..

our assumptions came true when he jumped up & prompted his hush hush engagement to blah. now im pretty sure blah will break things off by looking at her shocked & sad reactions hearing da engagement news. i just can't see arnav calling this off so khushi's happiness right now lies on blah

I am not sure , Hun..from what I have seen of the hints thrown by the CV's..I am pretty positive that the engagement will happen [ unless the CV's are forced to curb it due to the fear of falling TR] .. Arnav will become committed to this relation and it will be La who will voluntarily release him from this engagement once she realizes that Arnav loves Khushi [ this thought of mine further strengthened when I began to notice that La is beginning  to get dialogues and also she is beginning to notice  the going on's ] ..Not just Khushi's even Arnav's happiness  rests on La

loved your symbolism sathu! it makes perfect sense. btw arnav was damn right with da fake ring thingy but only hope he figures out everything & ease khushi & his pain without worsening this big wound...

ASR always loves to make things worse !!

my favourite moment of da day was when these two were lost in each other's thoughts whilst their unmatched fiances were jabbering about their alliances

Mine too and also when both are confronting each other with U r unhappy comments !!

yes i LOVED da episode Day Dreaming

quite a engrossing episode ..

ThanQ , My  Dahling Chicken Soup Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshJuicee_Sushietrina2010momma1128HappyMelody

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index