:..Happy B'day Karan Patel urf Rockstar Robbie..:

Posted: 12 years ago

H.a.p.p.y  B.i.r.t.h.d.a.y

Karan Patel

Friends it's 23rd November, the day our Rockstar Karan Patel popular as Robbie Sabarwal of Kasturi was born. He's the man with an extra-ordinary persona. He's the man with a luscious personality. He's the man who rules our heart even now <33.

On his birthday lets wish him the very best of luck for his life, lets pray for him.

On your 28th birthday just wanna thank you for all the love that you showered on your fans.

Even today you are the same adorable rock star for your fans. Our love for you cannot be described in a few words. All we wanna say is that We Loved You, We love You and Will Always Love You'.No matter what. You rule Our World Karan.

Stay Blessed and please cum back soon :D

-Karan's Biography-

Karan Patel (born 23 November 1983 in Calcutta, India) is an Indian Actor. He is a Gujarati. He starred in the Star Plus' series Kasturi, where he played the male lead Robbie Sabarwal.

Patel also appeared as the anchor in the reality show Kaho Naa Yaar Hai. He was a participant in Nach Baliye 3 alongside Amita Chandekar.

His role in Kasturi was his first as the lead. Previously, he played a number of roles in Balaji's other productions. His first role was of Vigyat in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. He has also worked in Kasautii Zindagi Kii and Kasam Se.

He made his debut in Bollywood in the Mahesh Manjrekar's movie City Of Gold.

-Karan's Personal Life-

Karan studied at the Utpal Sanghvi School, Juhu, near Mumbai and then at Mithibai College, Mumbai. He hails from a business family and is the only son. Patel has attended Kishore Namit Kapoor's Acting School as well as London School of Arts. He also attended Shaimak Daavar's dance classes.

----------------------------------------

-Birthday Celebrations-

^^ chocolate Cake for Karan...yummm

Karan Cuts The Cake

Television actor Karan Patel cuts his birthday cake with his grandparents and father Rashesh Patel, in Mumbai on November 22, 2007.  

^^ clap everyone   👏👏

------------------------------------------------------------

-Birthday Creations-

^^ By me... :D

^^ by Puja urf Iloveroka :D

PS: My 1st b'day thread...so kindly bear with it 😆

Edited by RoKafan4eva - 12 years ago
start wishing our rockstar frnds :D

Happy BirthDay Karan Patel aka Robbie, Many Many Happy Returns of the day, may ur every dream comes true, Missing ur presence onscreen Karan, come back soon, Love u loads, Happy birthday again.

P.S:- very nice thread gunjan.
^^^ thanx moona...
seeing ur post after so long...how's it been???

Happy Birthday karan...may u get all the success in life..we miss u soo much...love u..😊

Edited by hazraluvsalman - 12 years ago

mANY mANY hAPPY rETURNS oF tHE dAY😃

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...😊

AND THANKS TO GUNJAN FOR THREAD❤️

Awww...that's so sweet of u sadaf to make a sig for KP itni jaldi :)
it's damn pretty n gorgeous <333
thanx for d appreciation...
btw how's u???

ME FINE😊

ANYTHING FOR KARAN & HIS FANS😳

NW TELL ME CAN WE CARRY ON THIS THREAD AS KARAN'S FC?

hey that's a gr8 idea!!!! i like it...but i guess we must ask about it from our mods first...
hmm should  we pm them???   Edited by sadffi - 12 years ago