Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
so Dr. Nidhi is gonna change her luks for Dr. Ashu.. of course she wont don the bikini LOL for tht bt she is gonna change her hairstyle.. and maan I m so excited to c wat hairstyle she wud employ to spell bind Dr. Ashu..Tongue..

I wud like her to opt for a french braid like Madhuri Dixit did on Hum Aapke's Maye ni Mayi song.. traditional long french braid with paranda with a little bindi..  i m sure Ashu wud b stumped by her "such" traditional luk..ROFL

or short french braid like MD did in Dil Tera Aashiqs title song.. its really cute hairstyle.. bt i wonder how wud it luk with Nidhi's straight hair..Ermm

she wud luk damn pretty and cute with traditional hairstyle tho...Embarrassed

Kritz has'nt experimented much with her hairstyle in KMH1/2 or PKB.. except wen she blundered with her "chinese" hairstyle in KMH1.. LOL  so it wud b interesting to c wat she does as Dr. Nidhi for Dr. Ashu.. Kritz has such beautiful hair..

I love Madhuri's hairstyles.. every style suits her extremely well..  and I love Dimple Kapadia's hair.. she had such gorgeous hair.. Embarrassed

Edited by achiever - 22 November 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_smyliArmu4eva-renu-tulipdaisyyanks28rabzonedgesun29.BeautifulSoul.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Hairstyle?" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Oh man.. MDs.. hairstlye...in the 'did tera' wuld b to die for..not to forget the awesome backless blouse.. Ashu will melt in a moment seeing her such! LOL

I was ROFLing on Anjis comments... 'bikini' pehen ke ja sakti hai... lmao.. she is so enjoying pulling Nidhis tang... m sure.. once she finds out Ashu is melting...she is gonna tease Nidhi mercilessly.. lolz...

M waiting for what style Nidhi chooses...gonna b interesting...maybe a choti ... :S

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-achieveryanks28sun29

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
i was thinking she might curl it...make it wavy...Bella Swan style(from Twilight)...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evartms-renu-

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I liked Madhuri's hairstyle in mayini maye song.
It may look good on Nidhi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-renu-

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

i hope she does not color it bright redROFLROFL...the girl is sooo in love if anjie would have said go and shave your head she would have done that tooROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aimettiArmu4eva-renu-achievertulipdaisy

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

I liked Madhuri's hairstyle in mayini maye song.
It may look good on Nidhi

ufff she was a vision in that yellow suit...she looked stunning throughout HAHK...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achievertulipdaisy

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i hope she does not color it bright redROFLROFL...the girl is sooo in love if anjie would have said go and shave your head she would have done that tooROFLROFL

i actually thot  Nidhi herself will say... should i shave my head?? maybe then he will notice..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-achieveryanks28sun29

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

so Dr. Nidhi is gonna change her luks for Dr. Ashu.. of course she wont don the bikini LOL for tht bt she is gonna change her hairstyle.. and maan I m so excited to c wat hairstyle she wud employ to spell bind Dr. Ashu..Tongue..

I wud like her to opt for a french braid like Madhuri Dixit did on Hum Aapke's Maye ni Mayi song.. traditional long french braid with paranda with a little bindi..  i m sure Ashu wud b stumped by her "such" traditional luk..ROFL

or short french braid like MD did in Dil Tera Aashiqs title song.. its really cute hairstyle.. bt i wonder how wud it luk with Nidhi's straight hair..Ermm

she wud luk damn pretty and cute with traditional hairstyle tho...Embarrassed

Kritz has'nt experimented much with her hairstyle in KMH1/2 or PKB.. except wen she blundered with her "chinese" hairstyle in KMH1.. LOL  so it wud b interesting to c wat she does as Dr. Nidhi for Dr. Ashu.. Kritz has such beautiful hair..

I love Madhuri's hairstyles.. every style suits her extremely well..  and I love Dimple Kapadia's hair.. she had such gorgeous hair.. Embarrassed

how abt a loose updo with side swept bangs? she can just pin it up in the back loosely..with bags swept to the side... popular 90s style...

another thing would be if she just takes all her hair and sweeps it to one side/shoulder...

personally i wanna see the one in this pic..

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/image-library/port/376/b/bella-prom.jpg

Edited by yanks28 - 22 November 2011 at 11:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.