Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Attention KZK members.. (Page 2)

Signora2 Goldie
Signora2
Signora2

Posted: 26 June 2005 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Hi Moderators
While I understand U have a tough job, but I would greatly appreciate, if people selected as Viewbies also have the objectivity to judge and understand what is being written. The problem gets compounded when the wrtitten words are misinterpreted and blown out of context. I have no clue as to how these things can be resolved. Besides the number of posts and their long standing, people should have good command  over the written word, be aware about the standards of acceptable behaviour ie  be politically correct and atleast have a world outlook. One cannot talk about Anurag being Gay or Prerna being a Psychopath, because of the fact that these things cannot be spoken about in a lighter vein In Australia  and other countries GAys have rights after all it is a personal choice. About Psychopath this  is a psychological term and need to be used with care.( This does not mean that common words of ridicule are no , no)
Then if a Viewbie is a Bajaj fan  or a Anurag Fan, it is natural that his or  her leanings would be towards that group( sympathetic) in both cases neutrality would be hard to keep up with. These are just humble suggestions.
thanks
signora2

hasmukh Newbie
hasmukh
hasmukh

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

i want to download

justchill Goldie
justchill
justchill

Posted: 30 July 2005 at 4:47am | IP Logged
hey lakshmi i agree ...with you and thanks a lot for sharing !
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 16 August 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
different perspectives do create rifts but it is better if everyone sees thru both sides
KAMMII Newbie
KAMMII
KAMMII

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Signora2

Hi Moderators
While I understand U have a tough job, but I would greatly appreciate, if people selected as Viewbies also have the objectivity to judge and understand what is being written. The problem gets compounded when the wrtitten words are misinterpreted and blown out of context. I have no clue as to how these things can be resolved. Besides the number of posts and their long standing, people should have good command  over the written word, be aware about the standards of acceptable behaviour ie  be politically correct and atleast have a world outlook. One cannot talk about Anurag being Gay or Prerna being a Psychopath, because of the fact that these things cannot be spoken about in a lighter vein In Australia  and other countries GAys have rights after all it is a personal choice. About Psychopath this  is a psychological term and need to be used with care.( This does not mean that common words of ridicule are no , no)
Then if a Viewbie is a Bajaj fan  or a Anurag Fan, it is natural that his or  her leanings would be towards that group( sympathetic) in both cases neutrality would be hard to keep up with. These are just humble suggestions.
thanks
signora2
KAMMII Newbie
KAMMII
KAMMII

Posted: 02 September 2005 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Dear friend,
I too found an ugly statement made on Cezanne. This type of work should not follow. This is mere jealousy. Pl. dont bring the past happenings in colleges & universities to tarnish names of public people. This is throwing mud on them. Such things are happeing even in the other presitigiuos professions too and nobody talks about thes. Why only for the tele/ film industry. Personal issues should not br entertained in these forums. Who ever who has written it has done with a vicious mind
Thank you,
Kammi from Sri Lanka
sepna Goldie
sepna
sepna

Posted: 14 September 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 info.
vanshavani Newbie
vanshavani
vanshavani

Posted: 19 September 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
great job moderators. i understand we need to be strict for this things