Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Dear girls/guysHug

Please help me.I have no knowledge about love and relationships.All I know about love and relationships are from TV serials and movies.But IPKKND is the most complex love story I have ever came across.And the worst part is I am addicted to it.Embarrassed

Optional(you can skip this part)

With much difficulty I have understood the decisions so far taken by Mr. ASR.So ASR was extremely guilty of trying to kiss Khushi in Diwali night.As he knew he was crossing the boundary he made himself.So to maintain his self made principles he announced his wedding with La.But seeing KKG's tears he felt KKG wants him.But his preconceived notion that middle class girl wants rich hunks made him misunderstand KKG.So he insulted her by saying those harsh words.But when he knew KKG is engaged he was shattered to know that this girl has move ahead.She no longer wants me hurted his ego.So when he saw an unhappy KKG he was happpy and gave those "Poor Fiancee" lectures.

Compulsory(Read this please)LOL

Now the thing which is bothering me is:

Why does he want KKG to arrange his engagement?

1)Is it because KKG told him that she is happy with her alliance and despite of having enough money ASR is not happy.Just after this conversation ASR gave KKG the duty to organize his engagement.So that when he sees KKG unhappy he can go and tell her that she is unhappy because she is jealous to see a rich guy like ASR taken and she is left with a poor fiancee.Does he want to pinpoint Khushi that it is she who wants good bank balance and she is like any ordinary girl.

2)Or is it because he knows he is in love with Khushi and he can't see KKG to get engaged to anyone.But his big fat ego is not letting him to confess his feelings.So he wants KKG to organize the engagement ceremony so that she breaks down and confess.And then it will be easy for him to confess.As he is not going to take the first step.

So all those beautiful girls/guys who are in love please help e finding out what's the purpose of this engagement thing.When someone is in love does it take a lot of time to realize?Do we have to fight with our inner feelings when we unfortunately fall in love with someone we never wanted.Do we do unexplained things when we are in love?Is it too hard to confess?Please answer.I am banging my heads.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetmaanluvdevishreefly_dogshena07monsi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For those who have fallen in love..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
why does he want khushi to arrange his engagement?i will go for option 2Smileasr knows he loves khushi and vice versa...both have one thing in common that they r both stubborn ...diwali night khushi bared her feelings in\ front of him but he cruelly rejected her not coz he doesnt love her but he feels khushi makes him weak...but he did not expect her to move on(even she was forced)that irked him...how could she get engaged to other manAngrywhen she loves me..i would say pyar aur jung mei sab jayaz hai...thats asr...loved the precap...i know khushi is strong enough to face asr...no worries there...those who say the cvs potray khushi as crybaby...i dont agree with that...women are more emotionally strong than men..asr is breaking down emotionally whereas khushi is holding up as far as we can see now...asr is getting weak day by day and he wants khushi to suffer along with him...loving it completelySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy..Apz..sbk2The_Other_Woman

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Neither option. Smile

He's a man who has in some part of himself realized his feelings for this girl. And, he is certain she does not belong with this other man, that she is not happy, and actually quite unhappy about his engagement also. So, he is using his business sense for all it's worth, and trying to ensure that she will crack under pressure (because it's annoying him to see her bland acceptance of her situation). This is not some silly battle of the wills. This is a hostile takeover. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

amit07kashevS.Stephygeetmaanluvmonsi08shena07..Apz..rushshri

shena07

IF-Rockerz

shena07

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Neither option. Smile

He's a man who has in some part of himself realized his feelings for this girl. And, he is certain she does not belong with this other man, that she is not happy, and actually quite unhappy about his engagement also. So, he is using his business sense for all it's worth, and trying to ensure that she will crack under pressure (because it's annoying him to see her bland acceptance of her situation). This is not some silly battle of the wills. This is a hostile takeover. LOL
LOLya..hostile takeover..after all he is asr

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

Neither option. Smile

LOLya..hostile takeover..after all he is asr

u guys hit the nail on the head... asr knows she is tough she fights him on everything and he is unable to digest that she is passively accepting such a life changing decision which effects both of them so easily. although asr announced the engagement he wasn't ever planning to do until yest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged

<font size="3" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#660033">Neither option.Smile</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#660033">
</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#660033">He's a man who has in some part of himself realized his feelings for this girl. And, he is certain she does not belong with this other man, that she is not happy, and actually quite unhappy about his engagement also. So, he is using his business sense for all it's worth, and trying to ensure that she will crack under pressure (because it's annoying him to see her bland acceptance of her situation). This is not some silly battle of the wills. This is a hostile takeover.LOL</font>

HOSTILE TAKEOVER LOL . U cracked me up but yes its true. He want her to crack so dat his ego can b satisfied but I think its gonna backfire on him. Ohhh will love to see arnie cracking down.

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Neither option. Smile

So ASR wants KKG to break down so that she confesses her feelings.

amrit23

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Other_Woman

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.