OMGGGGGG...my thread which tabs gave apu.

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

STOP bashing my poor armaan😭😭😡......so you'll expect him only to romance😳....how fair is that😕....Do real life couples romance 24*7*30*365????????.....cant there ever be small misunderstandings??......and youll people are bashing armaan onle because he did not answer politely to jassi and that he did not answer her calls...think of his mental state...how would he be feeling....that taklu bhooda insulted him and that shiuli  woman behaved like a COW🤢

Now put yourself in armaan's shoes......he has lost GM to his rival Aryan Seth.........and even after telling jassi umpteen number of times not to work under Aryan, that's exactly what she does👏😡,.....and fan no 1....see, you said that armaan was more concerned about mallika when she faked the pregnancy  but not about jassi.....how many times has he told jassi that at this point of time, she must be worried only about her kid and not about other things...but madam jassi would not listen😕

yes, so put yourself in armaan's place and see, he has lost GM, he is being continually insulted by aryan for living in his sasuraal.....and to make things worse, jassi had prevented aryan from dispatching those inferior quality goods and thus ruined the last and final chance of armaan's return to GM....after all this, do you expect him to be normal and act as like nothing has happened?????

and please, misunderstandings would galore but JandA are just too much in love to separate and get divorced........armaan is definitely not going to tell jasssi that he is behind Dhanraj Fashions(what a name🤢..couldnt tnd get a better name...3T, Jasmin designs and Karishmaa were like okkkkkkay but dhanraj fashions🤢..ewwwwwww) and armaan would be pitched against jassi....maybe gulmohur would be in dungeons and aryan will run away with all the money that is left and Jassi would have to save GM and thus she and armaan would compete.....that's ok...come one, we cannot expect them to be hugging all the time....

some people like  our  dear moni are not made of strong stuff and thus cannot take it when she sees jassi and armaan not hugging(awwwww moni😳😃🤗) ......why must jassi always be the intelligent genius....let armaan prove his intelligence❓😃 and his potential.....and i would have hated it if jassi had saved armaan again this time..like jassi getting GM back ffor armaan and  armaan just accepting it...come on, gimme a break....why should armaan be portrayed as a dumbass who has no sense....I hated it the last time when jassi tore the contract she has with that Suzzane Sasse(goa episodes)...Armaan had lost then and he saved GM only because his rival happened to be his girlfriend who sacrificed the deal for armaan's sake...now that was embarrassing.....Armaan did not do anything there and jassi tore the contract to save GM....

I dont want that repeating...let armaan get back GM on his own....and jassi would the happiest person if armaan  wins against her😃...jassi will feel proud that armaan has bounced back on his own without anyone's help

agreed that the shiuli ass🤢 is intolerablead will fall flat for armaan and will want to marry him but i dont think that armaan will cheat on jassi..lets not forget that armaan's doing all this for his wife and his kid😳😃.......a temporary separation(actually we cannot even call it a separation...just that they are not really cuddling...but its not that they have separated) is on the cards but not a divorce or a permanant one....and plus i dont think that shiuli's gonna die😆😆..she is suffering from some jhatka of the past(maybe someone cheated her in love or something like that) and the article said that she has a sad story which will be revealed later and that she is actually nice...so lets just watch it and not bash armaan😭😭...... quoting aryan again, he is egoistic, has an inferiority complex, is over confident but still is a true husband and a true lover....but aryan also said that armaan kaam mein kacchha hai but now he'll aryan eat his words....

please dont bash armaan..its sad to see the armaan fans bashing him😭

and i completely agree with blondie here👏👏..yay cheenz...very well said👏

Why is everyone always after Armaan??WHY😡??

He has pined for Jassi tooo much ever since he realized he loved her.......Do I  SERIOUSLY have to go down memory lane and list out all the times he realized he loves Jassi...... and yet due to all this he has apparently NOT realized his love😡😡???

And he still loves Jassi--He did everything for her--listened to his Bua's taunts;let Jassi play BaWho to MM's family even
after MM was dead; signed the deal(albeit in a VERRRYY unprofessional way); asked Jassi to stay at home and take care of herself;not tell her anything so she wouldn't worry; wallowed in self pity and CRIED because he let Jassi down; wished and hoped and tried to get GM back; and still is trying;tried REALLY hard NOT to show his pain.........

But yet due to ALL these reasons he is yet to realize his love???

Armaan's ego; and impulsive nature are his only shortcomings BUT he loves Jassi and  even Nandu will vouch for that..

BUt he is yet to realize his love??

He wants GM back for Jassi so he can surprise her and is ready to do anything for Jassi's GM BUT he is yet to realize his love???

MY POOOOOR MISUNDERSTOOD ARMAAN😭

Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms-tabu thumbnail

egjactly my thoughts buffie, u said it my girl, why people always expect from arman, come on guys arman is also ahuman biengs, he also has his highs and lows, why do people always expect him 2 be polite and always be nice to jassi, why should he romance her 24/7,there is more to life than just romance,he ha swork to do
with his mental state, such abehavior is quite natural, heis not ignoring jassi deliberately, plz spare him , arman suri is always at receiving end why?
and the makers 2 always want to show jassi mahaan gainst him.😡
dont worry buffie, arman suri will still wlk away with the cake👏, u know what i mean na. 😉
i am always with arman
😳

armans actions r always misunderstood whereas madam jassi gets away with anything and her actions r always justified.

my poor armu, plz. give him some time😭

arman suri is te best😳❤️

Edited by tablet - 18 years ago
priyaaa thumbnail
wowies..very well said yaar. give the guy a break!! 😃
marvelous.malks thumbnail

I know buffie! I agree with you completley. Armaan has been in soo much pain for jassi. He had never ever cried for anything before jassi. He doesnt have to prove his love, from wht i know, he proved that YEARS ago. He made a small mistake, but still to he was ONLY thinking about Jassi's happiness. It was just that, nothing turned out the way he wanted it too. He only wants GM back for his child, so he can keep his family happy, keep the promise he gave his dad. Armaan has also been blaming himself for all of this, he doesnt want jassi to know or help only because he is concered about his child and her health.  And then on top of that, to make things worse, that stoopid aryan comes along with his own dialougs!! urrgh!!!
I dont have anything more to say...its all been said. 👏 😃 

Edited by marvelous.malks - 18 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

Malks, i am drooling at your avtaar 😳😳😳...but i love armaan more😳😆 kitna accha gaatha hai na woh...aur woh ravi uncle bhi...uffffff...lolz...there was a fight on the II section and the Ravi NOFAN/HATE club was locked 😆 Edited by Buffie - 18 years ago
Sharmii thumbnail
do i agree... 😳

nobody understands him.. 😭
why must jassi go o office and make him feel more guilty about everything..
and are we bashing armaan beacause he didnt hug jassi for a while.. 😆
oh c'mon bechara think about his halat naa.. 😭
Sharmii thumbnail
and i am no 1 armaan fan buffie.. 😛

i am with him..what is armaan suri without his pride and ego and arrogance... 😳
Sharila thumbnail
Very well said Buffie, and yeah that is true Armu needs a little break. He is at his best as far as I am concerned
insouciance thumbnail
now that j is losing her child, armu will be all the more rude to her....and everyone will bash my poor armu....tnd need to be KIILEDDDDDDDD 😡
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

now that j is losing her child, armu will be all the more rude to her....and everyone will bash my poor armu....tnd need to be KIILEDDDDDDDD 😡

i think he's gonna cry..😭