Sensational South

Ravi's JAS is here!!! PLEASE JOIN US (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravi's JAS is here!!! PLEASE JOIN US (Page 8)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alaipayuthey

IF-Rockerz

alaipayuthey

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
ada pavigala...ennaalae mudiyilai...ROFLROFL
athaan eppadi appa paathaarthulum ingaya suthuraan inru ninaichaen...ROFLROFL
santhaigamaa irunthuchu so after intitial hype naan konja gaminru iruntutaen...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirksahi.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Now this was an interesting post !!!

Started with Shocked ... went on to become Party(for the announcement) ... then came Silly realising kuch toh gadbad hai ... and finally it was ROFL!!

Radha akka ... you're totally unbeatable ... this post was indeed a total fun ride ...

sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

This entire thread is hilarious, it all started with a nice welcome thread to welcome speechShocked and suddently everyone started to throw the rotten eggs and tomatoes, thadapa, broom etcROFL ROFL ROFL Poor my annathai Ravi...nalla beatings and scoldings vanguraruROFL ROFL

Cant believe everyone fell for his love storyROFL ROFL  He spends his free time with us so where will he get time for a gfROFL ROFL 

Dhinam...Dhinam..inge april fool day vaROFL ROFL

Correct balli  I spend most of my time in IF so how could I have time to spend with my girlfirend ROFLROFLROFLROFL I am too young to have a girl friend ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishi87zee10

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Lol guys...wow...interesting...nice post Radha!!

sahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Yeah!!!! I was the only one wise and sage never to fall for this whole scheme.. I was intrigued by all that was happening but refrained from commenting.. Well, for this rumour cooked up by Radha and Ravi--the villianus combo of RadhaRavi ellorum avanga renduper mudhugula oru peria kuthu vidunga..Enga antha thimisu kattai???

Yes daa maris, you, Jake and Sangs kind of never fell for it Embarrassed.    We had to reveal the plan to sangs earlier too and not to forget Cutysweety who was part of the gang from Day 1 ROFL ROFL ROFL and of course Melz too ROFL ROFL.  So don't forget them too Approve

sahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Oh Jasmine Day Dreaming

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty2sweety

Ravi - Unnaya konja naal HERO aakalaamnu ninachomey da ROFL

Radz loved  the first post ..Clap
Naaliku vetti thaan  will read the rest tomorrow ...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL KANDIPPA RAVI BECAME an overnight hero ROFLROFLROFLROFL  but now he is back to ZERO ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   Naangaleh kadupaagurom hearing his mokkai.. imagine a girl?? ROFLROFLROFLROFL kandippa avalumm essu aayiduvvaal ROFLROFLROFL 

sahi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.