Sensational South

Ravi's JAS is here!!! PLEASE JOIN US (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Oh my gosh! All of us fell for it hook line and sinker...Ravi da of course u can share her with Jake

im sure jake would be happy too ROFL

am never falling for ur dubars anymore ravi Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazquitsahi.avivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravi's JAS is here!!! PLEASE JOIN US (Page 3)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

U little monkeys!!!!!!!!!! Angry

raviii  enna vilaiyadhu idhu!!!??

indha ponnunga irukedhengalae ... little monkey bumbs!Ouch i keep falling for their trick so much and again and again !!! and i cant believe i allow myself to be convinced by Radha to open a tread for himShockedShockedShocked

D'oh again and again back burn agudhu!!!!

paavam Ratna akka ... naan just welcome speech thaan koduthen ..
ivanga oru thread ah open pannitanga ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazquitsahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

Originally posted by supercool3

but you were part of it too .. and spread it to us .. so technically you're involved in it ROFL ROFL 

I thought dating was fine at this age, but when you guys started speaking true love then I got a bit confused Confused then I convinced myself, okay maybe it happens ..

but this is way beyond ROFL  and I even wrote a welcome speech too ROFL ROFL ROFL 

malika sherawat LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL jas is my lover la LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Yes yes ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLwe banked in on Ravi's secret love for Mallika Sherwat ROFLROFLROFLROFL.. and spreaad this rumour.. and ayooo ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... WE knew of getting NERUPADI ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazsahi.

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hello Hello...Chill Kannugala... u say its a rumour! I object

Seriously there is one girl in his life ...If anyone of u are friends with him in FB... ok will tell u later dears...

Radha .. ongala fool pannran!!!ROFL

lavanyazquitsahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by avivakirk

Oh my gosh! All of us fell for it hook line and sinker...Ravi da of course u can share her with Jake

im sure jake would be happy too ROFL

am never falling for ur dubars anymore ravi Angry

Hoppu you kept on saying this many tiimes daa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Aanaa somehow you fall for it the most ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL man HugHugHug 

lavanyazsahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

paavam Ratna akka ... naan just welcome speech thaan koduthen ..
ivanga oru thread ah open pannitanga ROFL ROFL ROFL 
athukku thaan avangali time waste pananama... naangalai panni convince pannavechu post panna vaichom daa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lavanyazquitsahi.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Hello Hello...Chill Kannugala... u say its a rumour! I object

Seriously there is one girl in his life ...If anyone of u are friends with him in FB... ok will tell u later dears...

Radha .. ongala fool pannran!!!ROFL

Naanum avan FB leh irukken di chellom ROFLROFLROFL irunthaalum intah cover up rombha over thaan .. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

quitsahi.

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Originally posted by Ravi.

but you were part of it too .. and spread it to us .. so technically you're involved in it ROFL ROFL 

I thought dating was fine at this age, but when you guys started speaking true love then I got a bit confused Confused then I convinced myself, okay maybe it happens ..

but this is way beyond ROFL  and I even wrote a welcome speech too ROFL ROFL ROFL 

malika sherawat LOL jas is my lover la LOL
Yes yes ROFLwe banked in on Ravi's secret love for Mallika Sherwat ROFL.. and spreaad this rumour.. and ayooo ROFL... WE knew of getting NERUPADI ROFL
Mallika Sherawat ku ah ivalo build-up ROFL ROFL ROFL  SS members romba pavam ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

quitsahi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.