Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Hi friends. I am new to both the show and the forum. Actually I did read a few episodes in the very beginning but owing to some problems I was unable to continue watching or reading about the show. Also being an EK show I was hesitant about how it would turn out. Pas experience with her shows have often proven to be disastrous. 

I am an avid TV watcher but I only like to watch shows  which have  agood story are which are not the normal saas-bahu sagas. But just 2 weeks ago my friend suggested that Parichay is really a very good show and is different from the normal run-of-the-mill shows. Hence I started watching it and have now begun to really like it a lot. I like the lead pair and it is a very simply done show. In fact I am surprised to see such a true-to-life show with down-to-earth characters coming from Ekta Maii's camp. Hope it stays that way till the end.

This is my very first post on this forum and I am making it because I want to thank all of u members who have kept this forum active and who like me appreciate a good show when they see one.

Hoping to interact more with all of u people on this forum and hoping this show gets all the accolades it richly deserves.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriJatinFan-RD-asena-sahasra-shumi.-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi To All On this Forum." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

Hi friends. I am new to both the show and the forum. Actually I did read a few episodes in the very beginning but owing to some problems I was unable to continue watching or reading about the show. Also being an EK show I was hesitant about how it would turn out. Pas experience with her shows have often proven to be disastrous. 

I am an avid TV watcher but I only like to watch shows  which have  agood story are which are not the normal saas-bahu sagas. But just 2 weeks ago my friend suggested that Parichay is really a very good show and is different from the normal run-of-the-mill shows. Hence I started watching it and have now begun to really like it a lot. I like the lead pair and it is a very simply done show. In fact I am surprised to see such a true-to-life show with down-to-earth characters coming from Ekta Maii's camp. Hope it stays that way till the end.

This is my very first post on this forum and I am making it because I want to thank all of u members who have kept this forum active and who like me appreciate a good show when they see one.

Hoping to interact more with all of u people on this forum and hoping this show gets all the accolades it richly deserves.

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 22 November 2011 at 10:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hi mehek,welcome to parichay forum,the show is very nice and so are the actors.The plot is slowly strengthening now.You'll have a gr8 time here with all our fellow members.Have active participation in the discussions,post your opinions ,views about the the show and be active.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25-Rani

angel001

angel001

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Welcome mehek to parichay forum..Smile

Mehek25-Rani

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Welcome dear.TongueTongue...and i hope that u enjoy ur bieng here.TongueBig smile...plzzz participate in all the activities and keep postingBig smileBig smile...we need more active ppl like youTongueTongue...and yes i too pray that this show gets all the accoladesClapClap and applauseClapClap that it deserves and hope that Ekta maiyaDead doesnt ruin this show like other serialsAngryOuch...since Parichay is treated differently and is a good show.ClapStar

Mehek25-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
a big welcome dear...Hug...visit this forum regularly and make it more active...i am sure u will enjoy this forumBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oriMehek25-Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Welcum to the forum MehekHug...Hope u hv a gr8 time here

Edited by rdfan - 23 November 2011 at 6:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

JatinFan

Goldie

JatinFan

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

Mehek25-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.