•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Why Bollywood's 'Bad Girls' like to be 'Good'!

Bad girls may have all the fun, but good girls seem to rule the roost. And while the bad girls walk off with all the accolades on screen, it's just the opposite off screen. That's what we found out when we asked the girls in the industry, what they'd rather be - the good girl or the bad. While a few daring beauties still preferred to be bad, and some wanted to be good girls who were occasionally bad, most preferred a goodie two shoe image off screen. Here are some reactions of girls who are 'big & bad' on screen but prefer to be the opposite in real life …

Bipasha Basu

"I'd rather be a good girl because I am a good girl in real life… only a little naughty at times…"

Neha Dhupia

"I'd rather be a good girl who can be really bad at times!"

Koena Mitra

"I'm reserved and choosy about the people I hang out
with. If you are nice to everyone they sit on your head and take you for granted. That's why at times people think I'm difficult and unfriendly. I'd rather be a bad girl so that unwanted people stay away. Because even if you have a good heart you are misunderstood most of the time."

Deepal Shaw

"I believe in being a versatile gal on screen and convincing my audience in whatever character I essay, be it good or bad, coz that is what an actor is supposed to do."
Anupama Varma

"I'd rather be myself off screen! You guess if that's good or bad!"