DeepAnBH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Karan looks at the moon and remembers nandini with this song in the background

Zindagi ne mod liya kaisa

Humne socha na tha kabhi yaisa

Then he says "Every time I think I have got you, we always get separated, why? Why does it always happen to me?". Tanya comes there and karan tries to avoid him. Tanya says that he need not feel ashamed or shy. She has completely understood that Karan and nandini are inseparable. They have been not friends for long, but they definitely are fast friends. They will take care of Bhoomi together. And ever in case he is in need of a friend, he just has to turn back and he will always find her.

Mihir is with Baa and she updates him about Tanya and Karan's marriage proposal. Mohini overhears this and thinks that too many marriages are happening in the Virani parivar.

Karan asks Nandini, what he should do next. He is highly confused. A doctor says that nobody can answer when nandini will come out of her coma, if ever. Karan again looses his temper. She tells him that in case he thinks some other doctor can do better, he can shift her to another hospital. Mihir comes and asks karan to listen and interpret the silence of nandini. If nandini could give an answer, she would have given her consent. Karan and Mihir hug

Bhoomi, Mohini & Savitha are around. Savitha hopes that Karan and Tanya should get married. Mohini is confused and ask why she is bothered about Karan. Savitha says that she can never forgive Karan. But Tanya's entry will mean Nandini's exit. More over if Nandini was around, she would not have access to Bhoomi. With Tanya around, Savitha would have complete access to Bhoomi.

Karan goes into Tanya's room. He looks a little worried. Tanya asks him not to bother about what others are thinking. They are friends and would remain so. But she is in tears and karan stops her from leaving the room. He says she is saying something different from what her tears are meaning. Then he pops the question. Kyat tum hamari dosti ki kathir, mere haath thamogi?

Tanya says that she will not let him make a sacrifice or marry for the sake of returning a favour. Karan says that's definitely not the reason. He would like to make her his companion for life.

Karan extends his hand as Kuch naa kaho, kuch bhi na kaho is played. She slowly extends her hand to meet his. And they hug. Ganaga and Damini come in. Everybody is happy.

Baa meets Thulsi and tells her the wedding is due in a week. Thulsi says that Karan loves nandini and can never forget her. Baa tells her that Tanya loves Bhoomi so much that Karan will be forced to do so, else he may continue to blame the innocent kid for Nandini's condition.

There is some preparation for the wedding. As karan walks in with a bearded Saahil, he remembers his earlier marriage with Nandini. Tanya comes in too. Karan still sees Nandini around and is in tears as the rituals are being performed. Tanya says that she is also remembering Nandini. Nandini is the truth and this marriage a dream. Damini & Ganga bring a little cheer. The marriage takes place. Karan is more mechanical in his actions and looks lost. As they take the pheras, he remembers nandini and stops (seemed like the pheras are complete) and says that he cannot complete the pheras. He belonged to nandini and will always remain so

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx for update Deepanbh.

Karan marrying Tanya is really disgusting🤢. I never thought ektaa will turn story like this. Still what surprises we need to see😕. Karan also got married second time that too illegal😆

DeepAnBH thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutereems

Karan also got married second time that too illegal😆

...He is not completely married yet Cute...and is having second thoughts after 2 rounds of pheras🤢🤢...What does he think, Tanya is a playing thing or something???
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DeepAnBH

...He is not completely married yet Cute...and is having second thoughts after 2 rounds of pheras🤢🤢...What does he think, Tanya is a playing thing or something???

Oh... still not married but he has to marry her now he cant quit in between.......he has made Tanya a play doll..jab chaha use kiya😡
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Deep.This is disgusting👎🏼Why is Karan treating Tanya like this? He shld not have agreed for the wedding in the first place..

The whole story is going haywire🤢

DeepAnBH thumbnail

I just think he will go ahead and complete the pheras, but how can he play around tanya like that 😡

Isn't it insulting his friend with a big audience in front of him

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Disgusting is not the word..........I am beginning to think that if this continues in the same manner, i will stop seeing Kyunki...........
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
thanx 4 xcellent update deep!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update deepanbh ,you're my only source of info on this show😊.

EKTA !!!!!.why are you doing this ,why cant savitha just leave Karan and Nandini alone!!!.I'm not blaming Tanya ,I think Karan should accept Bhoomi ,I really hope taht Nandini gets out of coma now !!!

teetlie thumbnail
i guess. this is the trend for the virani family. Everyone has to have two weddings or atleast a wedding and an affair. If the person is married once then there has to be complications in the relationship. I dont understand why is ekta making eveybody's life miserable. there are mysteries to be solved and problems to handle and she is there stirring some more trouble for these few lovely family members..