Sensational South

India-Forums

The MOST awaited movies - Your Take!

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

How is everyone doing?  Hug

The holiday season is just around the corner, however, many new movies are being released  lately StarClap.  So here is a thread for all to discuss about what movies they are REALLY LOOKING forward to at the TIME BEING (based on movies to be released SOON)! 

To help you discuss, here are few points you could consider:

What are your expecations for the movies that are to be relased soon?
 What factors attracted you the most in the movie(s)?
 Whom do you expect to deliver the most in the movies you are eagerly awaiting?
 What do you feel is a VERY HIT subtance in the movie, based on the promotion?

etc.

So enjoy discussing folks.

Remember, everyone has likes and dislikes!  So please respect each others POV, and feel free to share your's. Let us get going on a healthy discussion StarClap!

Let us Rock Folks!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3zee10sahi.harith25

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

I am very excited for Mayakkam enna because it's directed by Selva and the combination of Selva and Dhanush is always something to look out for ever since kadhal kondhein:) Some of his movies are tragedy filled and realistic too... I guess drama with emotions makes it interesting, songs are good so I expect a good drama movie:) I think promotions wise, they have been keeping low profile, even the audio release were kept low profile but  trailers  of ME have  created hype and lot of expectations.  I guess it will be Dhanushs  last movie of the year, his first movie got him a national award this year so the  pressure is high on him as everyone expect a strong performance, esp me..LOL.

Another movie, I am looking forward to is Osthi…Simbhu looks good and trailers are good…I expect a pakka commercial movie with comedy, action, romance, drama. ..one word Dabang remake so the expectations are there already whether they will live up to the original or not.  After Ghilli,  Dharanis movie has been flop/average story wise so I hope Osthi will be  a hit.

Panjaa - its Vishnuvardhan-Yuvan combination and with one of my fav..power star Pawan...its gonna be rocking. His last two movies were hits (not puli thoLOL ) and i hope with this, it will be triple hit for Pawan Cool

Just heard Vettai will not be relased this X-mas and Business man will be for pongalEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhaoblivious.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index