Suggestions / Comments

to Admins and Mods

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Live4love

Live4love

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Please help me! My other account: Shamit's Saiyan is not able to log in on my comp. or any other computer.

However I created a new account juz to see if something was wrong with IP address but this one works. I desperately need your help. Please fix the problem. Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "to Admins and Mods" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
many people have been having the same problem recently... i had the same 1 but i cudnt even posts msgs wit a new account... so all i can say is- keep on tryin! Smile
Shaks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top