Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Greatmaratha..waiting for ur updateEmbarrassed

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

After the great episode of KTH last night, the K Street was very very pale in comparison on the drama angle.

Drone sights a figure, clad in black, jump out of the window and run away and drone follows suit.  (Police are on the site and on duty and they dont follow at all... they are peacefully sitting at home and waiting for drone to do their job.)  drone is shown chasing the stalker.... Raunak is running pretty fast, the jogging and running he does keeps him in good health...  The chase is shown for sometime and drone is sort of closing in on Raunak when raunak spots a bus going, he chases the bus and tries to get on the bus, manages to get a foothold but then loses his balance and falls to the ground and is hurt.  He is lying on the ground, when exactly at that moment, just when drone is about to get there, when a funeral procession crosses the road and drone is stuck on the other side.  In the menatime, Raunak recovers and sprints away.  Drone manages to get to this side of the road and looks around, finds someone running in a particular direction and follows that person, reaches a PCO and sees someone clad in black there.  Goes there and the person turns around and its JHANVI.......  (Ekta mai..... u r so predictable).  Drones mind goes into a spin again.  Jhanvi tells him that she started following the stalker and suddenly lost him.  Drone looks at her, she is fully clad in black.  He looks at her knee and finds a tear in her trousers....  He is completely confused when a hand falls on his shoulder.  He turns around and it is Raunak.  he tells raunak that they lost the stalker again... Raunak asks him how he could allow the stalker to get away and then also tells him that they will ultimately find the stalker. 

Raunak starts walking only after drone and jhanvi start walking and he is limping and winicing in pain.

Three of them return home and the police are politely and patiently waiting for them at home.  everyone asks drone about the stalker when he tells them that the stalker got away once again.  all three ladies are upset and the guys too and ask the police how this could happen.  the Police then very nicely tell them that the stalker is a very intelligent man and that he is a mad man as well and his madness will one day, lead him to his ruin.  (wah kya baath hai... I did not know that the mumbai police is so intelligent.)

Gayatri is thinking that she must contact the stalker soon as they have a mutual enemy and therefore they must join forces.  All of them then go off to their bedrooms. 

Raunak goes to his bedroom and wincing closes the door and falls against the door.  he is wincing in pain(good acting from raunak.)  he then rolls up the trousers on both feet to expose his knees.  both knees are bleeding terribly and blood falling to the ground.  Ugly background music and raunak telling himself or talking to smriti in his mind that what all he has suffered for her and this physical pain is nothing compared to the mental trauma that he is suffering thanks to her. 

Drone and Raunak go to see Ved in the hospital, in the morning and ved says that he had taken the sleeping pills himself and nobody forced him to.  Drone loses his cool and asks ved again and ved just nods off.  Raunak gives ved a menacing look over Drones turned shoulder.

Drone is shown pacing in a room thinking and reviewing all the events in his mind.  he is confused with the jhanvi angle..........  Smriti comes into the room and asks him about the stalker when drone loses his cool and sharply retorts to srmiti that he is doing everything possible and its not his fault if the stalker gets away everytime.  Smriti silently keeps looking at him, drone feels guilty, apologises to srmiti and goes away (wonder why drone went away, after all, it was his bedroom... or was it?)

Somewhere they also show dweep talking to herself on how she will ensure that smriti gets out of drones life etc......  (dweep, get a life, these days, u r very repetitive.... )

Smriti and Raunak are talking and Smriti is planning a surprise romantic dinenr for her and drone in the outhose and akss for ruanaks help to decorate the place.  ugly music and raunak tells himself that drone will certainly like it.

Gayatri overhears the whole thing adn tells herself that smriti may not be in for a surprise but for a shock instead.

Episode ends there.

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 updating..!!Cool
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I donoo wat to say of yesterday's episode..
They show that Drone was running behind the kidnapper(Rounak)..But still he could not find him as Rounak runs very fast and managed to escape..

But I wonder that how Jhanvi managed to run so much(being a girl)behind such a fast runner like Rounak...ConfusedConfusedConfused

And how come she was not shown running behind Rounak??Aisa thodi ho sakta hai ke wo kahin aur se uske piche bhaag rahi thi..LOLLOLConfused
This was something very stupid and wierd which I found!Confused

Regards,
Priyanka.:)

AASHISH_IN Goldie
AASHISH_IN
AASHISH_IN

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SONYA_K

But I wonder that how Jhanvi managed to run so much(being a girl)behind such a fast runner like Rounak...ConfusedConfusedConfused

And how come she was not shown running behind Rounak??Aisa thodi ho sakta hai ke wo kahin aur se uske piche bhaag rahi thi..LOLLOLConfused
This was something very stupid and wierd which I found!Confused

Regards,
Priyanka.:)

I agree, I didn't get this point also! I think they r showing this only 2 put drone in some-confusion.

I also didn't understad another two part such as... 

1. When Raunak goes to his bedroom and wincing closes the door and falls against the door.  he is wincing in pain(good acting from raunak.)  he then rolls up the trousers on both feet to expose his knees.  both knees are bleeding terribly and blood falling to the ground.  Ugly background music and raunak telling himself or talking to smriti in his mind that what all he has suffered for her and this physical pain is nothing compared to the mental trauma that he is suffering thanks to her.

My question is that How can Raunak manage 2 walk in such a pain that he have coz his both knees are bleeding terribly and also in very nx morning he is ready 2 go(without pain) in hospital with Drone.Confused 

2.  When Drone and Raunak go to see Ved in the hospital, in the morning and ved says that he had taken the sleeping pills himself and nobody forced him to do...

Again my same question is that How can Ved is talking loudly in such a pain(bimaari) that he have also he is not even well.ConfusedConfused

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Sonya aur Ashpal, aap bhool gaye na, Jhanvi is a woman and ekta mai is woman centric.... Jhanvi is so intelligent, that she knew short cut to reach the PCO and wait for Drone...Wink

But I agree with u, it was so stupid that drone did not see jhanvi at all and it is so typical of ekta mais serials that its a lil boring...

agree with comments of ashpal as well...

SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Lol greatmaratha!LOLLOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top