Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
all your points are valid.I know Hindi serials are run by TRPs.Makers keep changing characters and plot according to TRPs.So I accept the bloopers and the illogical twists they take.But sometimes it is very hard to digest  some twists.And even these twists lead to high TRPs but eventually the TRPs fall.
Even I don't want the confession to happen so soon.Not even realizationso soon.
But after yesterdays episode I am really very much confused.Do they have completely realized?What does Arnav wants to prove?Why engagement in such a hurry?I think even the creatives do not know the answer.

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neemsundari

I don't think Khushi is trying to hurt him, or make him miserable, she is too nice for that...she only wants to reply to his taunts, and salvage her dignity.

They're obsessing over each other, but while in Khushi's case she is trying to puzzle it out and is unhappy about it, in his case he is trying to ride roughshod over it, doing everything other than the one thing he ought to do!

If Khushi was only nice - I would have found her boring like La. With everone else , she is nice but not with Arnav SIngh Raizada. She is just herself with him .

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Su 🤗

totally agree with you...and I loved how you have put things logically...makes a lot of sense...the way in the which the story is progressing currently is making me sad especially for the impatient soul in me...and your post does make up for a good consolation 😆
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

all your points are valid.I know Hindi serials are run by TRPs.Makers keep changing characters and plot according to TRPs.So I accept the bloopers and the illogical twists they take.But sometimes it is very hard to digest  some twists.And even these twists lead to high TRPs but eventually the TRPs fall.
Even I don't want the confession to happen so soon.Not even realizationso soon.
But after yesterdays episode I am really very much confused.Do they have completely realized?What does Arnav wants to prove?Why engagement in such a hurry?I think even the creatives do not know the answer.

A serial is not KBC -  it will not have high TRP all along its run, Its TRP is bound to rise and fall.   And you are right , with my experience of watching serials -  the creatives also do not know what they want show after 2 months.

One reason for the engagement to be so imminent - Kkhsuhi at RM att the time and several face-to-face clash with ASR.
Second reason may be dramatic exit of LA.

The one thing I like about this serial is its unpredictability

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav and Khushi have realized their love for each other but are being too stubborn to accept it. Arnav is battling his ego while Khushi is battling her family specifically Buaji who is forcing her to marry Shyam
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
You are so right Sunaina!

I too say the same thing, that, its not nnecessary that they will stick to hate marriage or anything of a particular sort, they can change the stroy as per the TRP's n viewrs liking!

Its a fiction n Barun + Sanaya has done wonders making it looks sooo sooo real!

so indeed all the points summed up in this post are indeed true, n people at IF should read this b4 we start bashing, manhandling or unfair...fair!

thanx for bringign us to reality!😉
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

You are so right Sunaina!

I too say the same thing, that, its not nnecessary that they will stick to hate marriage or anything of a particular sort, they can change the stroy as per the TRP's n viewrs liking!

Its a fiction n Barun + Sanaya has done wonders making it looks sooo sooo real!

so indeed all the points summed up in this post are indeed true, n people at IF should read this b4 we start bashing, manhandling or unfair...fair!

thanx for bringign us to reality!😉

Barun and Sanaya have done wonderful work - and people are dreaming about Arhi married life -so the reent dulux ad convey .
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruby-Ruby

I think that deep down they have know they have feelings for one another. But their minds are trying to denying it. It's a case of the heart and the mind - they're just not sure which one to use.

How do I put it into words... ok... So, for someone who doesn't believe in love or marriage and for someone who is experiencing her first love; it's hard for them to actually grasp that feeling of love.

I like the pace their relationship is going. They share a very volatile relationship. So the actual confession will take a while to be out in the open.

Like you said, I also like the consistency of the characters and how they're being developed at a good pace.

EDIT: I just remembered this. In my opinion, Arnav is a very posessive kind of man who only believes Khushi to be his - like he imprinted on her. So he sort of expects Khushi to understand all the things between them, as if there's a mutual/invisible understanding between them. But Khushi is too innocent and blames everything on acidity. I guess I would say it's because of their age and experience.

TOTALY AGREE With ur point of view 😊. Specially the last one.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Good post Su !!

totally agree with you.

I am loving the unpredictability of this show. Looking forward to challenge thrown by ASR. It has become a lot more interesting now. 

k.90.madhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaay.. at last a post that i needed!  i had bn vry vry obsessed dese last few months ovr this vry show... 😍 n now i believe ur post wud help me get ovr my obsession! 😕
😕