Kavita K- never seen a gym from inside

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

monika.goel

IF-Stunnerz

monika.goel

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
"I have never seen a gym from the inside!"

Kavita Kaushik showcases her fit physique on CID, but the lady says she has never seen the inside of a gym! Mind-boggling, ain't it? having done a number of serials and having made her presence felt in a few feature films too, she shares her health secrets with Riya V Anandwala.

Kavita brags her flat stomach without any workout!

Are you health conscious?
Yes, I am!

What do you do to keep yourself fit?
Well, I eat everything, but yes, I avoid roadside food. My basic mantra of fitness is being happy and keeping my surroundings happy. I am also very particular about hygiene when it comes to my food. I binge on lots and lots of juices too.

What does "being healthy" mean to you?
Being healthy essentially means having a healthy mind, being happy from within which will then reflect in your body. I believe on must always avoid evil thoughts and negativity which will hamper you physically. And yes, eating well is the most important part of being healthy.

Do you work out in a gym?
I have never seen the face of a gym! If I got to a gym today, I will be just standing there and probably won't know what to do. It's just that I don't believe in gyms.

If you don't workout in a gym, then do you exercise at home?
Well, consciously I don't do anything of that type. Firstly, I am doing two daily soaps, so there is a lot of running around and fortunately, my family does not have a tendency to put on weight. In turn, I have a tendency to lose weight, if I am depressed about something I will lose my fittings in two days.

How many meals do you have in a day?
Don't ask me this, because I am practically eating the entire day. If I am done with my meal, and a sizzling brownie comes my way, I will hog that too. So it's that way, I never tell myself to do anything of that sort.

The flush on her face is a result of a fit mind!

Have you ever gone on a strict diet?
Strict diet? No, never. I have never been on a normal diet too. I just can't do that.

As you shoot most of the time, does it affect your health?
I don't let that happen. I always try and pack up by 10 pm. If and only if its an emergency, I extend my deadline. I have seen many actors slogging 24 x 7, but if one wants to be in this line, it is not advisable to do so, its always better to take it slow and steady.

Are you into adventure sports?
Oh yes! I love adventure big time. I indulge in river rafting, abseiling. I have never tried bungee jumping, but I intend to do that soon. I don't like local sports; I love dangerous sports which involve high-rate of risks.

Are you into Yoga?
No, no way! I am a restless soul. I can't sit in one place for more than five minutes. So meditation and yoga are far away.

Posted on 16 February 2005 6:45 pm
http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/feb/16feb/lifestyle_kavita. php

Edited by monika.goel - 16 February 2006 at 1:32pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kavita K- never seen a gym from inside" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
thanks!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article! Smile

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
the title is too funny LOL

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 17 February 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Ya, the title is funny!

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 18 February 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article...
But i like her negative roles... Embarrassed
she is average actress... Big smile

nepbabiigrl4eva

nepbabiigrl4eva

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
uhh i think she might be lying seeing that she doesnt have any love handles...may that her metabolism is high thats why shes doesnt need gym newayz...

aish2

IF-Sizzlerz

aish2

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top