Members Lounge
Members Lounge

How Do you relieve... (Page 6)

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai14

LOL Yeah i really did that rim jhim. My parents were wondering how in the world did that happen LOL

Chints LOL
LOLOnce I kicked my wardrobe n it fellLOLLOL but lucky nothing was broken except my t-shirts were tornLOL

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

ohhh dorry sis. I am really very very sorry. I am just too sad and a little grossed out. SORRY!Embarrassed

its ok!these things happen dude!Big smile...even I was very shocked when I heard they did this to themselves...but its ok nowSmile

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

I am also shocked. It is just that I am actually toooo young to know these kind of things, I mean I really didn't know these kind of things people actually did. I mean, I see it in movies and you know they just cut their wrist and slash it. I get really scared whn I see those things and I really don't know if I can actually see my friedns do that.Embarrassed

hey naina, what is up with you calling me DUDE, I started calling you that first so it doesn't mean you can call me the same..... haha I sound like 5th grader! hahahaha, LOL!LOL

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

If i feel like calling you a dude..ill call you dude...got it punk?

your not THAT young...your only 2 yrs younger than me but besides that I understand that unless you meet a person like that...these things just seem impossible...yeah so i get what you mean

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

now PUNK? what is up with you DUDE?

people think I am 11 not 13. hahaha! You r still older than me. thanks for understanding me DUDEBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index