_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

Originally posted by _Anonymous_

CUT themselves. DUDE, that more painOuch! Deados

They loved the blood coming out...they loved the exhileration..the thrill you received from it...how "airy" you felt...or just to cause themselves punishment 

that is stupid and just a sign of becoming of no, BEING MENTAL! pshyco!Dead

Please don't say this...I agree they found the wrong solution to their problems...but they are my friends nevertheless and I don't like hearing insults about them

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by S.T.U.P.I.D.

3). Watch F.r.i.e.n.d.s...sad,upset,angry,stressed out...whatever...friends always makes me laugh like crazy!!

Ditto!!!and also any type of comedic movie...like something with Jim Carrey in it or Govinda...these two have me rolling around in laughter!

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

CUT themselves. DUDE, that more painOuch! Deados

They loved the blood coming out...they loved the exhileration..the thrill you received from it...how "airy" you felt...or just to cause themselves punishment 

that is stupid and just a sign of becoming of no, BEING MENTAL! pshyco!Dead

Please don't say this...I agree they found the wrong solution to their problems...but they are my friends nevertheless and I don't like hearing insults about them

ohhh dorry sis. I am really very very sorry. I am just too sad and a little grossed out. SORRY!Embarrassed

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai14

lol bas LOL . Tell me when u r mad and i will clear the way for u LOL Same here sis. I once remember when i was in florida, i was so mad at my brother. I was on the computer, i took the monitor and just shook it to the wall. The monitor was fine, but when we were moving, we saw a big dent on the wall where the monitor was LOL . i was like , hmm i wonder who did that LOL LOL LOL

now don't call the mental hospital on me, i am not mental, I am just a bit pagal LOL
Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You really did that?LOL
phoenix Senior Member
phoenix
phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mere_pyaar

well..i get relieved by coming to IF.also by talking to my friends...if im really stressed i get relieved by  throwing  pillows or something i get in my hands on the wallLOL

Same here

chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 3:49am | IP Logged

i read biology and take out weird meaningsBig smile

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 5:40am | IP Logged
LOL Yeah i really did that rim jhim. My parents were wondering how in the world did that happen LOL

Chints LOL
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by phoenix

Originally posted by mere_pyaar

well..i get relieved by coming to IF.also by talking to my friends...if im really stressed i get relieved by  throwing  pillows or something i get in my hands on the wallLOL

Same here

I do much worse than that.....................*whistle*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index