India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

How Do you relieve... (Page 4)

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 3:11am | IP Logged
well..i get relieved by coming to IF.also by talking to my friends or my mother and sometimes by crying..if im really stressed i get relieved by  throwing  pillows or something i get in my hands on the wallLOL

Edited by mere_pyaar - 17 March 2005 at 3:16am

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

LOL

I cant stop laughing!!...you are one mental person zindi!!LOLLOL

LOL thanks memsaab for the compliment Wink woh to mei hu LOL

Thank you rabeea sis LOL
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:49am | IP Logged

I always make it a point to call my best friend, whom I know since my chilhood..........I just fix up a time with her for chat(as she lives in a different place) and we chat for hours. I talk it out to her and speak out whatever i feel like saying. She understands me to the core.........She always tells me very soothing words which make my day better.

I am very greatful that God has given me such a companion, friend, who is even more than that. I have no words to describe what she means to me in my life!!!!

Thanks IF for giving me a platform to talk about my dearie friend.........Thanks Anonymous for starting this topic. This is simply great.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged

nice topic nunz!

Well to relieve my stress i usually come to IF and i always get cheered up by everyone here, so thanks you guys!Hug

I talk with my friends or even my family. If i am at school and i am moody i usually slam my books, my bag, my locker, if i am on the computer i bang the keyboard or the mouse. Basically if you know i am moody you should stand clear of my pathway, or else you maybe the next thing i slam/bang/hitLOL

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:46am | IP Logged
lol bas LOL . Tell me when u r mad and i will clear the way for u LOL Same here sis. I once remember when i was in florida, i was so mad at my brother. I was on the computer, i took the monitor and just shook it to the wall. The monitor was fine, but when we were moving, we saw a big dent on the wall where the monitor was LOL . i was like , hmm i wonder who did that LOL LOL LOL

now don't call the mental hospital on me, i am not mental, I am just a bit pagal LOL
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged

1). Sleep ( my solution to everything!!)

2).Talk to someone...mamma,papa or someone at I-f or any of my friends in India.

3). Watch F.r.i.e.n.d.s...sad,upset,angry,stressed out...whatever...friends always makes me laugh like crazy!!

Smile

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
When Im depressed or angry......Hm.........Mines a bit funny ere, once I got locked in the toilet when I was a child, so weneva Im angry i go to the toilet, lock the door, n rip the tissue paper into thousands of pieces and then flush it down the loo until the whole roll finishes, otherwise ppl find me either beating my bro or sis up very hard, or, smashing everything that comes in my way, take my angry out on some one , act rude or else u'll find me chucking the wall down!!!
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 17 March 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jazmine

When Im depressed or angry......Hm.........Mines a bit funny ere, once I got locked in the toilet when I was a child, so weneva Im angry i go to the toilet, lock the door, n rip the tissue paper into thousands of pieces and then flush it down the loo until the whole roll finishes, otherwise ppl find me either beating my bro or sis up very hard, or, smashing everything that comes in my way, take my angry out on some one , act rude or else u'll find me chucking the wall down!!!
Im Very Bad tempered!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index