Members Lounge
Members Lounge

How Do you relieve...

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

How Do you relieve emotional pain, anger, stress, sadness besides coming on IF

Besides IF which helps relieve me alot...another way to relieve those emotions for me is reading...reading helps clear my mind and distracs me from what is going around me

Like if I'm crying and hurting ALOT inside...I just grab a book and read until my eyes hurt and I have to go to sleep

Its pathetic really cause I start starving myself until I finish the book and relive my pain

But anyways how do you guys deal with stress and stuff?And it has to be something besides IF

Edited by _Anonymous_ - 14 March 2005 at 8:29pm

nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I usually feel better by sharing with someone else..like friends or someone...I have to share with someone or I'll go crazy but after just doing that I feel much better Smile otherwise i can't do anything Unhappy
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I get relieved when i visit If. Apart from this I get myself cheeredup when i talk to my friends. I even go to my friends houseif i am too much stressed. Sometimes i chat with my momSmile
SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Same here Cutie!After I-F,I prefer talking to my friends..Smile
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Talking to my friends....even chatting with friends....makes me relieve

another way to cheer up is listening soothing music

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 4:57am | IP Logged
i write in my personal diary
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I stay alone, just lie down on the bed, and cry and cry until i feel better. And one more thing i do is talk it out w/ my brother and sister. I know no matter what it is they will always listen to it w/ an open mind. No matter how many miles apart they are i call them and talk it out w/ them. It makes me feel much better Smile
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Coming to IF always helps me relax and forget about all my problems. Apart from IF, my best friend Sarah always helps me relax and relieves me from any type of stress, emotional pain or anger. whenever i feel depressed i talk to her and i cheer up instantly.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index