CID SB 15th FEB Saazish : Part 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Update by Priya.Nair. I am posting on her behalf

Saazish : Part 3 aired Feb 15
    It starts yesterday where Ashwini and Satya come to Swati's house and Tejali tells them what happened. Satya looks around the rope for clues and sees blood marks. He also realizes that someone inside the house has helped to get the rope to the master bedroom so the killer could come in. He asks for all the people who work who all go to the meaterbedroom and learns that all have to go there for some work or the other. 

Satya tells Abhi to leave the koli immediately as the person will be coming there to get the money they found in Randir's car.Abhi ends up having tea and getting the tea person into confidence. The tea wallah tells him that Randir is a nice person but lately looks like he is involved in some fishy matter. There is a guy with a black mark that comes to meet him and he does not look like he is upto any good

Tejali asks the houseperson as to where Karan is. He says that Karan has not been seen since morning. He says that Swati has just come back after being aboard for a year. He also says that KAran and Swati love each other and had no problems. Tejali asks for Karan's car number and calls the control room and tells them to locate the car. Meantime Ashwini is searching the yard and she gets a set of keys . The key ring has a logo GS on it

Randir gains consciousness and the doc calls for Satya. Satya calls Randir and he says he is Karan and his name is not Randir. He says he does not live in the chawl but he is the husband of an industrialist . Saying this he falls unconscious

Abhi comes to the hospital and Satya tells him the latest on the person telling himhe is Karan and not Randir. Abhi tells him he has the sketch from the tea wallah of the person who meets Abhi and the description fits that of the person who killed shashant.Ashwini also comes there and tells them that GS is that of GEM Security. Satya tells them that this man might be a watchman

Abhi and Ashwini learn from the GEM Security guy that the person on the sketch is that of Nilesh but he no longer works there. Over a year ago he worked as the security person in Swati automobiles and although it was not proved Nilesh was suspected to be involved in the 3 robberies that took place there 
  • Tejali gets a call about Karan's car being found and she goes to the place. She looks inside the car and finds dried mud and blood stains

Edited by priya.nair - 18 years ago
priya, i didn't get the pictures with e-mail. do edit and post them when you login.
testing to see if i can post...i am not able to post all day 😭
yay i can post now...need to tell vijay my problem seems like is fixed...thanks anju for posting . I shall add the pictures
Ok finally after 4 tries teh update is up 😊
part 4 pics uploaded... sorry i cudnt put them 2gether...im kinda busy
Thanks Priya for the wonderful update! 👏
i am yet to watch part 4. who do you guys think is in the hospital? ranbir or karan? i think that guy is faking 😕
are u liking satya now anju...he said the exactr thing that the person maybe trying to hide his identity.Now part 4 will be up
Originally posted by priya.nair

are u liking satya now anju...he said the exactr thing that the person maybe trying to hide his identity.Now part 4 will be up

priya!!😡 tum se ye umeed nahin thee. how can you ask me to cheat?😳😳