Kkusum

kumud-kshitij

bollyfreak thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

why are they showing them so much? she doesnt even like him. poor guy still is thinkin that she is falling in love with him again. this isnt good. i mean i love their scenes but still....its gonna suck when he figures out she was just sayin that to garv so he would leave her alone and stick to kali.

i feel sorry for kshitij..he is such a sweet guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail
ya/.........   i like kshitij too.. hes so sweet. this kumud is so selfish
perveen thumbnail

well i think he looked sexy when they showed him in the last nights episode with that scruffy beard ooh he looked AMAZING guys

keep it up kshitij.xxx

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
you guys are so right...Kumud is just using Kshitj...for god sake live him alone Kumud...what a selfish lady she is....Kshitj always supports her in every way...and look at her...she's just using him...
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kshitj..IS SUDDENLY LOOKING SO HOT
sunshine87 thumbnail
YES HE IS SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT 😳
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Kshitij...

Well this Kumudh was supposed to be like her mom...I don't see what that means now...she is using him so much. I never liked that aspect. Even though he is a friend...she should know that one time they both were in love and he still loves her...how can she do this to him. Poor kshitij...why don't ekta introduce someone new for him and make kumudh Jealous...
meghavi thumbnail
That would be a really good idea Smisha, to get Kumud jealous.  I agree with you that kumud is using Kshitij...and she should really STOP that!!!
cndguju thumbnail
i kno i totally agree with you bollyfreak.....it is sad....i actually want kumud and kshitij to get together....except all kumuds doing is keeping kshitij in a big bleam of lie!!!!......its going to be ewful when he finds out the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕
bollyfreak thumbnail

i dont know guys. i dont think kumud is intentionally using him. and shes not flirting with him or anything. shes just thinking of him as a friend and is spending time with him cuz hes so nice to her.

kumud doesnt know that kshitij heard her say she loves him to garv. So she doesnt think kshitij is in love with her as much as he really is. i think shes just spending time with her friend. so i dont blame her for that. i do blame her for not getting over garv already. but then again, its not easy to get over someone you loved so much.

as for kshitij..hes in the same spot. he cant get over kumud....so why are we all getting mad at kumud now? atleast she is keeping her distance from garv when she needs to now.