India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

coming up

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 2:25am | IP Logged
On the Suhag raat Kashish tells Sujal that she is not ready for a married life and Sujal is willing to wait. Sujal is to win an award in Bangalore (The same place where Piyush and Kashish went for their honeymoon) and Kashish goes with him. They stay in the same hotel and the same room that Piyush & Kashish stayed in. There are a lot of akward moments between them. Someone recognises Kashish as Mrs. Piyush Raheja, and she does not bother to correct him, causing discomfort with Sujal. Sujal, while switching on a lamp in the room gets an electric shock. Kashish does not help him but keeps taking pleasure in his pain...

Mystery_girl Newbie
Mystery_girl
Mystery_girl

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 4:57am | IP Logged
oh how mean of kashish she is completely mad ...!!
Arman Newbie
Arman
Arman

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
heey how do u get to know this coming up stuff...haaan??
cant nay one tell ekta kapoor to bring some nice gal for garewal boy(sujal) as kashish no more deserves this hunk....a man with so mush love and care!!
kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

ok guys this is how i think the story's gonna go....

kashish is going to accuse sujal in front of the family of killing piyush only this time the whole family is going to support sujal and leave kashish standing alone without anybodys support (like they did with sujal before, ekta kapoors way of balancing the show) and then they will discover that it was actually only an accident and no one tried to kill piyush. kashish is going to feel sooooo stupid and ask sujal to forgive her and he'll say he can't believe she out of all ppl thought that he could stoop so low. and then slowly ekta will show sweet loviedovie moments between them and kashish will fall in love with our sweet sujal all over again.

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 12 October 2004 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
so wat do u guys think of my version of the story. sorry my story goes against a lot of u guys who don't want sujal to forgive kashish but wat can i do i'm a sucker for happy endings especially for lovers Heart
pooja0204 Groupbie
pooja0204
pooja0204

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:11am | IP Logged

hey the ur version of the story seems pretty much interesting...Clap

u know kesha, i really think that if kashish confronts sujal this time.. he wont forgive her... rather he should not.. i believe u should love someone but there has to be some sort of respect tht the other person should give..!!!

kashish doesnot deserve sujal...

and i thnk sujal should get some better person, who loves him with the same intensity..!!! what say gang???

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i agree with u pooja....and i think she'll respect him when she finds out that sujal is innocent. until then sujal shouldn't forgive her but then he should.
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 2:33am | IP Logged
yeah kesha, i always want  love stories to end happily too and ur version of the story is nice..............i just want sujal to give her some real tough time b4 forgiving her.........i want to see him show her attitude.........she should pay 4 misunderstanding him , but in the end it should be like"they lived happily ever after"WinkBig smile

Go to top