India-Forums

A little help here please :)

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, my cable was not working all week and have missed all the episodes ever since Adi proposed to Avantika. And I can see that noone has updated those, but still if some of you have seen it, plz give me some ideas of what has happened. Thanks in advanceSmile

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
No one to help?Cry
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged
well, adi and avantika are now married.  I presume u left off in the resort.
Adi and Avantika end up getting drunk and married one night with the friends and resort staff and priti and other girl and her mother as witnesses.
Chetan proposes to  priti and puja on the same night in the resort.
hell breaks loose when they discover reality in the morning. 
Adi and Avantika go home.  Adi does not know how to break the news to his parents.  Avantika tells her dad about it.  he is not to happy.  Evenutally avantika ends up in Adis house, everyone comes to know of it and she starts staying in adis house.  She does not like staying there, has some attitude problem with his mom and persuades adi to leave his house and stay with her father.  Avantika and adi end up in her dads house.  Amrit, avantikas first husband is also staying there and they make life hell for adi.  both are boxers, fighters, they love going to the forest for gaming and threaten adi with all that.  adi tries to tell avantika about this, but she does not understand.
in the meantime, chetan and debu are also back.  Chetan loses his job as his company has wound up shop.  he is on the look out for new job or employment.  preeti follows him to bombay.  she sees his true self, flirting with all girls, realises that he has proposed to two girls on same night and is upset with him. 
debu has an inheritance as some old relative in some god forsaken village has died leaving behind a mansion or something. 
in the meantime, as of yesterday, avantika has finally realised that her father and amrit are harassing adi and she tells him that they will live separately.  she then tells him that she has a daughter in london and her business is also there and asks adi to join her there.  he could help her in the buisiness etc. 
hope u enjoy.  its just too much to put a detailed update.....
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 16 March 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks, It's good enough to catch up. I am thinking, if you could post it as an update, more ppl will notice it. Again, thanks a lot for your help Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top