anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Well Sorry I do not remember their names...so let me just make up some names and if I remember then I will replace..

The girl who is the lead and she is very pretty : Priya

Her boy friend: Akash (the same akash from YMLF)

the villan is say Rakesh

Priya, Akash and Rakesh study in the same college and Rakesh is attracted to Priya

Priya does not like him and she keeps telling him to stay away from him.

Priya is very intelligent and is trying to go for further studies abroad.

Akash too is willing to do the same and they both are in love.

Priya is continuously tortured by Rakesh.

Priya is once attacked by Rakesh and his friends and Priya some how escapes but rakesh finds her house and is stalking her all the time.

She decides to complain to the college. Rakesh father is a big businessman and he is a spoilt brat.

The college pricipal is initially hesitant but with the stress from other professors, they consider the request and restricate rakesh from college as a lesson to even others misbehaving.

Rakesh is wild at this and he hires few people to throw acid on priya.

Akash and Priya are returning from college after knowing their results and they are very happy that their dream is going to come true.

Suddenly a bike comes in and pushes them apart and one guy throws acid  on priya's face.

priya is in the hospital and Madavi comes to help her and find out who did it.

Priya is burnt very badly...and akash and priya's parents are very upset.

Akash tells them about the bike and also mentions that the guy who threw acid was burnt a little.

Rihaee teams starts hunting for the bike and find it finally and they also catch the person. The guy reveals that it was all done because Rakesh hired them to do so.

Police reach Rakesh's residence and arrest him. He is punished for 7 years.

Priya is back home and decides not to go abroad and stay back and work with rihaee team to help women who are socially abused.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks smisha, that was very kind of you to update๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I just love this show.......it is just awesome.๐Ÿ‘
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Smisha I did watch a episode the one in infertility, and have to say this show is really good, it has a lot of substance and message. Great update, I shall try ro watch more of the episode, reminds me of an episode in Zee few years back which was devoted to woman character's. This serial seems to be very real, just like happening around in our life's

Thanks again Smisha

Jaadu Ki Jaapi

Lilly

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Thanks alot smisha, I wanted to watch this show but only watched part of it:(.

Thanks alot once again.

I don't know if this only happen in our society ya phir is it somthing happen everywhere. its so cruel.

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!

queenbee thumbnail
I wonder what Rakesh did when he was released from jail๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks a lot, Smisha!๐Ÿ˜Š