The Vampire Diaries

For Elijah's fans..You gotta see this! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Love it- Elijah looks Hot!!!
Thanks for posting Mahi and there I was thinking that scene was an original in 3 Idiots- seems like they copied but who knows...

Everything's an inspiration these days yaar... originality is only left with the people who are truly creatives in the real sense of the word!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For Elijah's fans..You gotta see this! (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Thanks for posting Mahi and there I was thinking that scene was an original in 3 Idiots- seems like they copied but who knows...

Everything's an inspiration these days yaar... originality is only left with the people who are truly creatives in the real sense of the word!!

True... and I suppose VD is just that- Creative! I mean it's all an original story and amazing scenes which aren't COPIED. Can't wait for the show to return. btw love your Arnav-Khushi siggy- it's really cute- those two are my favourite jodiEmbarrassed

Edited by fly_chick - 26 November 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AquaMermaiden-

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Oh my...Shocked

so 3 idiots got inspiration from his movie..young Elijah looks so good and playfulTongue

Thanks for sharing, mahi:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Kai.

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Thumbs Up

Thanks... a gr8 piece of share with friends na... Elijah at his boyish best!!Day Dreaming

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahi0809

True... and I suppose VD is just that- Creative! I mean it's all an original story and amazing scenes which aren't COPIED. Can't wait for the show to return. btw love your Arnav-Khushi siggy- it's really cute- those two are my favourite jodiEmbarrassed

Yes, but even the show TVD is not original. Its based on the set of novels and publication even had the audacity to fire the author (the original creator) of TVD and now someone else is writing the last book. and as far as the scenes are concerned than yes, I don't find them copied. The CV team of TVD is really creative, they put their minds together and come up with brilliance!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Kai.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hehehehheh liked it,...

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 25 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Elijah looks sooo adorable in this vid na...this youthful days!!... Haiii

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for sharing... I was watching Bride and Prejudice released in 2005 and I saw Daniel in that movie as well and he was such a flirt in that movieLOL...will try and see if I find his scene on YT anywhere 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top