Kushal, Amita set the dance floor on fire

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sheetald

IF-Rockerz

sheetald

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Kushal Punjabi
Kushal Punjabi and Amita Chandekar entered CID Special Bureau at the same time, and immediately hit it off. But their recent appearance at the Popkorn anniversary bash has tongues wagging.

"There definitely seems to be some chemistry between Kushal and Amita," said a fellow actor. While an actress present at the party added, "You had to be there to see how close they were dancing to each other. Not only were they looking cute, but it was evident that everyone was staring at them and they didn't care a bit."

I'm single: Kushal

Amita Chandekar

When asked about this, Kushal said, "This is ridiculous. Just because I attend a party with my co-star, am I supposed to be dating her?"

But what about those who talked about them getting all mushy on the dance floor? "I know Amita as a friend, and I casually asked her if she wanted to go for the party.

However, it was the entire CID team, including myself, Mansi Verma, Anoop Soni and Amita, who landed up at the event. So why are you singling out her and me?"

Kushal claims he not only danced with Amita, but also got himself introduced to quite a few beautiful ladies. "I danced with Mansi and some other friends as well. Everyone who knows me knows I love dancing for hours. But that can't be read as a sign of me dating someone. I am very much single at the moment."

Amita's ex was there

Amita too denied a romantic link-up with Kushal. "I don't like to discuss what I do in my personal life. But if you ask me, then yes, I did have a dance with Kushal. So what's the big deal?

Why should it imply that we are seeing each other?"

Another source at the party, who is close to the two, added that Amita-Kushal's dance didn't go down too well with her ex-boyfriend, actor Vishal Puri, who was present at the party.

When asked, Amita said, "I know Vishal. We worked together in Piya Ka Ghar. He stays just a building away, so we keep bumping into each other. But I don't think he was upset with me for dancing with Kushal. I go out with Narayani (Shastri) and Mansi (Verma) all the time, but that never gets written about. Why is it that I dance with a man, and it's the talk of the town?"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kushal, Amita set the dance floor on fire" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shakstar

IF-Rockerz

Shakstar

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
thanks... can u plz check if its already been posted coz this 1 has been and we said the same thing to u last time... thanks anyway

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hi sheetal.

Thanks for sharing the article, but please do check whether the same article has been posted before or not.

Thanks! Big smile

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 February 2006 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
yea..but thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top