Sensational South

||Help make Sangai Noodles|| - TN MOTW (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Good job so fare da and the song translation...how could you be ourdated da...SSians are the one who are updated be it movie or songs...Cool thanks to our 24/7 news sevai...RaviROFLROFL

I know..thanks to Ratna..she messages me all the new songs these days..ROFL

The world is so small cause after talking with you on MS..I was thinking..I have seen you somewhere before and voila...I saw you in Geet forum with Rolzz n co right? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh well, world is small.. Yes.. Geet forum with Rolzz and Co.. ROFLROFLthats a long storySilly

Lemme get more Qs Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanahopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Help make Sangai Noodles|| - TN MOTW (Page 5)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Haaa innaikku sangu is very busy ROFL how busy are you daa chellom?  if you are free i can give you some more koestions ROFLROFLROFL

i am very busy.. busy translatingROFLROFL ROFL...with a tamil dictionary handyROFL... Done for today..Sleepy will do the rest tomorrow. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

-Sangs-

IF-Rockerz

-Sangs-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by -Sangs-

Originally posted by migan

2. Do you read? ho is your favorite author? What book are you reading now?
Yes, I do read.. Favorite author Robin Sharma..Embarrassed Nothing.. as i was too busy to go to a library and get books..Ouch

I never heard of him. Well my level is different I guess.. Wink
Hmm..may be.. have you heard the book, THe monk who sold his ferrari ? its his book..Non fiction le, i like Dan brown, Sidney Sheldon, Daniel steel..Embarrassed

5. Your favorite movie of all times? 
Sillunu oru kadhal, Mozhi, Maine pyar kiya, jo jeeta wohi sikander, Vivaah, Boomarillu, Nandanam, Swapnakoodu,since i love to watch movies of different languages..the list is big.. I love harry potter and twilight series.. I love watching Air force 1 and Independence day , George clooney movies..Embarrassed

Some of them are my favorite especially Harry Potter - watched the last one on the first day. Although I don't like twilight series and I have read the books though.

Infact, the books are far better than movies..

8. Oru Chinna test with your tamil knowledge... Translate the following  song to Enfglish: only given lines: Wink

Why this kollai veri di..And that too such a hard song.. Shocked Migan ma.. seriously, I cant do this.. i dnt know half of the words meaning..Embarrassed give some easy paatu..LOL

ok Ok no more translation. I get your tamil knowledge. I will give some other task but will wait for you to answer other questions first.

Thanks a lot da chellam.. 

Edited by -Sangs- - 23 November 2011 at 3:31pm

miganhopper_ocean

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MP_Radha

You are thanking me for loving me vaa daa? ROFL

illai ma.. Love-u (loveu) read it as in the song why this kollai veri ROFLROFLROFL

Oh namma actoru, singeru, poetu Dhanush ippo role modelu aagitaaru leh ROFLROFLROFL

Ok here is my next set:

1. Your Name? 
 theriaadu paaru...Its Sangeetha Cool
Oh apdiya daa chellom ROFLROFLROFL... koncham confusion.. athu thaan keeten
because
In vietnam they have a  name Sang meaning bright
in korea they have a name Sang hee
ippadi many facts behind Sang name daa

ROFLROFLROFLROFL athu thaan keeten naa LOL

2. Who names you? 
My Appa..Approve miss my appa..Iwant to go to India..Embarrassed
awww thas so chweet daa chellom

3. Which part of the continent are you from?
Born and brought up in IndiaBig smile.. and now in North America..Dead
achcachooo you are puking at our loving NA daa ShockedROFL.. i love my Canada Embarrassed
4. What brought you to IF? 
Geet serial... was looking for something related to Geet, and i found IF, so basically I joined IF only for Geet and Drashti..Wink
 Last year... every day in the morning.. we wake up with Geet update that too live from people back in india.. athellam oru kana  kaanum kaalnagal ROFLROFL.. b/c melz addiction .. paavom naanum sikkiten to bear with the update sessons ROFL
5. Describe yourself in 5 words.
hmm.. Polite, loving, Selfless nature, multi-talented and  caring..Embarrassed
 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
6. Your first crush? LOL
A boy named Sukesh, who used to stay near my apts in Mumbai, i was like in 5-6 th std.. Only because he used to look like the bowler Venkatesh Prasad..ROFL

Sukesh where are you paa.. did u here this ROFLROFLROFLROFL
7. What is your most favorite thing to do on a daily basis?
Counseling.. and listening music..Embarrassed

8. Your favorite forum(s) on IF?
SS, EHMMBH and Geet..Wink

9.  How much do you love SSians? Write in 10 setences or less.
I love them very much da. I had no idea about this forum, came to know when jyo told me this. Love SSians becoz they tolerate my tamil. 
they tolerate my singing, i mean posting songs..Ok, the list is big.. I cant express how much I love my SSians..Hug

awww so sweet of you daa chellom Hug
10. What song would you like to translate? ROFL
Hmm..let me think... NONEROFL
None nnu sonna it means 10 nnu arthom  ROFLROFLROFL

miganhopper_ocean

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
^ or she means she wants hundred songs to translate LOL

Sangs, going good soo far ... I think everyone gave you a good warm-up Approve ROFL ROFL 

of course there's more to come ROFL ROFL ROFL 

hopper_oceanquit

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harhem

Hi Sangs...

Congrats on MOTW!

Thanks da..LOL
 Song super ma enna vittutayea...it s ok naan thapichean!ROFL
 Acha..sorry ma.. Embarrassed 
First Task to You:

1. Your first impression on your best friend.. when was the meeting? and how do you feel thinking abt it now?

I have no idea about the first impression, coz i know her right from my birth, she was the one who gave birth to me.. My amma..she is my best friend till date.. Embarrassed I so miss her, she is in India and me here.. I so hate being here..Ouch hopefully one more year in US..and then back to India..Embarrassed Excellent  u emotionally kuthufy me...Cry

2. Kalaichufy SSians with cine songs...
Oru doubt..one song poduma..illai each one ku separate ahShocked one is enough for the time being.

3. Your aim in MOTW ?

idhukulaam poi aim ah. My aim is to answer your kostins and spread happinessROFL

4. A short FF on Ravi ...Broken Heart

There lived a boy named Ravi in Chennai. He fell in love with a girl named JasROFL Radha a friend of his, tried to help him out to share his feelings to her. She spoke to her and persuaded her to come and meet Ravi on a very auspicious day, so that Ravi could meet her. But due to some problem, Jas was not able to make it.. Ravi was heartbroken, Radha tried to make him feel better, so she took him to place and there he met Melz, cuty. they all decided to help him out with the plan to meet Jas. Everything was fixed and all the preparations was done,Ravi was all excited and super charged..All of a sudden, Radha sends a msg to her friend Sangs, asking her to send Ravi wishes.. But Sangs was super smart, she did nt send him any wishes but kept on asking her all sort queries  and Radha had to tell the truth.. and she told her, that it was all a Prank played on their friends.. ROFL Ravi was the hero that day, he was greeted with wishes for him and Jas..The end of the day, Ravi got a lot of  seruppadi and No Jas.ROFLROFL super super super super...

a5. Hope u know Thirukural... Just one kural for us...

I only know the first one..I seriously need to know this..Embarrassed

Akara mudhal ezhutha elaam aadi bhagwan mudhatre ulaga..(hope this is right) yes !ClapClapClapClap

hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Shocked Robin sharma ?? sangs am reading now his "discover your destiny" His one of my fav too sangs Big smile

vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
rathna akka odi vanthuteengala viduvommaROFL

ada nan poporen pa ellarum pesunga plz bye to allLOL

Edited by vanadhi - 24 November 2011 at 9:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top