Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Kareena Kareena US/Canada Update Mar 14

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone, here is the update for March 14, 2005

Nilu asks Prem to tell everyone who he is if he is Prem Motwani or Prem Sood, Prem says he is Prem Sood!. Everyone is shocked, Kareena feels guilty and wants to help her friend as Prem has always been there for her when she needed him. Tribhu tells her that she can't do that and tells her he has a plan. Tribhu goes over to Nilu who is very surprised to see him there, he explains that wherever Nilu goes he will always be with herLOL. Tribhu pretends that he has just now seen Mr.Sood and asks him how is he doing. Nilu tells Tribhu that Mr.Sood is getting married a second time as Prem Motwani. Tribhu pretends to be taken by surprise and says there must be some mistake. Nilu says no and introduces him to the lawyer, Tribhu tells the lawyer that he has seen her on tv when her client was jailedLOL and pulls Nilu away to talk to her in private. Tribhu asks Nilu why is she hellbent on putting Mrs. Sood through this, and that it is not a big deal to have two names even a big film star like Dilip Kumar has two names! He finally gets through to Nilu and they leave.

Kareena comes over and apologizes to Mrs. Motwani who is very angry at what has occured, and just walks away from Kareena. Mrs. Motwani meets Ruhi's parents and apologizes for what happened that it was joke that got out of hand, Ruhi's parents are relieved. Prem goes over to cheer up Ruhi who looks like she is in a totally different world with her thoughts. As the engagement finally gets underway Prem can't find his engagement ring and asks Kareena if she has it, she says no. The two of them start arguing and calling each other liars. In the mean time poor Ruhi is coming to the realization that her and Prem are not meant to be and asks to speak to Prem in private, after being hesitant Prem agrees. Everyone wonders what is wrong.

Tribhu is yelling at Nilu telling her that he understands her emotional attachment to Kareena but she had no right to go to their house and create a scene. Nilu says that she was doing this for her own good, and then apologizes to Tribhu saying that if he continues to shout his BP will rise!. The two share a sentimental moment. Tushar walks in and asks what happened at Prem's engagement, she is answering in riddles.

Kareena is trying to eavesdropping trying to find out what is wrong. Tushar phones Kareena inquiring about what happened, she says even she does not know anything and begins talking in riddles, then hangs up on Tushar saying that she will call him back later. Tushar wonders what has gotten into everyone.

Ruhi and Prem are arguing, Ruhi tells Prem that he really does not know what true love is, Prem is confused. Ruhi tells him that engagements and weddings are only done to show the world. Prem is really confused and Ruhi tells him that he is in love with someone else he says that he only loves her. Prem asks her to tell him who is it that he really loves, Ruhi tells him it is Kareena! Prem is shocked.

Prem says that this is a bad joke and that Kareena is just his friend.  He asks if it is wrong to want to help a person in need, she says no, but if he is the one who is more worried then yes it is. Ruhi tells Prem that she realized his love for Kareena since her trips to Radio Curry and tells Prem she is going to stop the engagement. Ruhi comes out of the room and Kareena asks her what is wrong. Ruhi tells her that now everything will be alright.

Ruhi tells Mrs. Motwani that the engagement is off and that she now understands why she never liked her, and now she sees what love is, and how much Prem loves Kareena. Ruhi asks Mrs. Motwani if she did the right thing. Mrs. Motwani comforts her and has seems very proud of Ruhi.

Kareena goes into Prem's room and asks him what is wrong, he asks her to leave. Kareena asks him again he just cries, looks at Kareena and walks right past her. Prem goes back to the engagement and announces to the guests that the engagement is not happening. Episode ends with everyone shocked.

My Comments: I was impressed with Ruhi today she showed alot of maturity and was actually in my opinion the highlight of today's episode. Job Well DoneClap

Please post your comments and sorry for the delay.

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the updateSmile! But in USA we're a day ahead i think, cuz i watched this epsiode on Sunday!
anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. When Prem cried, I felt like crying too Cry Ruhi looked pretty at the engagement with the red dress.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
No problem I too thought Ruhi looked pretty. I hope this doesn't mean she is leaving the show because I have grown to like her now. Perhaps she can be there to help Prem win Kareena away from that Tushar!Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top