Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

wonder waht will happen to his 400 crore company...if he is spending all the time like majni and lossing contacts for Jassi's sake...

Soon it will be 200 crore...

I like that aeee tone too....Kranti...good catch...

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
hey Kanchi, I was just thinking about this when I saw last episode.. that "Aaae" to logon ko diwana banade.. Yeh to openly flirt karahahe na.. 😉.. I just love the way he says that.. Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
ooops sorry, Kranti.. not Kanchi.. she must be flying high up..
pj04 thumbnail
yaar !!!!bechara ghar tak me to files leke baitha rehta hai , sirf office nahi jata. whenever jassi calls , purab is sitting with his head in laptop or files.it is obvious he has mastered the art of mixing work and following jassi😉 to perfection.his 400 cr are perfectly safe.....soon going on 500cr.besides practically at the level he is ,the chances are all his companies are running profitably on thier own .he is just there to smooth out the kinks and coordinate them.
ides thumbnail
😆😆true pj....we need to cut the guy some slack here....love teh aaeeee😳😳...and ofcourse he is openly flirting with her at times but then he has never concealed his true feelings from Jassi.....btw good observation Kranti😉
*Anjali* thumbnail
omg, when he grabbed her hand in the restaurant last week!!!!! That was sooooooooooo swoon-worthy 😳😳
jammy thumbnail

Ok,

Aap Log Ghar Ki baat Kar rahe hoo, If you had follow the Show correctly then you would come to know that he is a Delhiwasi!!!

His buisness and original home is in delhi. Thats where Rohan is isnt he?

SO If he can leave his city and stay in another city just for her, then forget about local home and local office!!!

Also , I really liked the last two episodes . I mean they hardly kept any kind of hint for some suspense problem from purab's side. I mean They had thier heart to heart talks at the restuarant. And now only a pesimist can find a problem in this perfect story!!! 😊. The only problem that can come is from Mr Armaan Suri!!!. So Lets keep our finger's crossed.

And also was good to hear that they are not going to strech the story unwantedly.

Jammy.

Morgoth thumbnail

I agree, Kranti, the "Aaae" is SO cute!

Only Samir Soni can pull it off without sounding like an idiot.

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticaMagic

I agree, Kranti, the "Aaae" is SO cute!

Only Samir Soni can pull it off without sounding like an idiot.

agreed Mystica😉....can u imagine what it would sound like on Armaan.....

Armaan:(D)Aeeee😡😡😡eeeeeee (mn)....
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ides...you sound so cute...saying that about armaan...

U know something..Sameer soni is infact a delhi guy know settled in bombay...same thing they show in jassi too...