Balika Vadhu

De Danandan- Poor Jaggu Dada - Page 3

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: doyelpakhi

Well - what G said yesterday was bitter truth .. a truth which she now realizes and it's good if she shows J the reality too !

Jagya always tried to ride two boats - when he was romancing with G , he never told the truth to A and was just hurting her with negligence and insult; now with his new-found respect and concern for A, he is taking G for granted.

J thinks he can put his life in danger for A but G should tolerate it ! Why dear ? When she knows that J is not legalizing their relationship just for his own sake! Just because he is afraid of going to jail !!!

If he is such a noble soul, why can't he just file for divorce even if it means he has to go to jail? G never told J to cut-off ties with his family - nor did she mean to say that yesterday.

Recenty, G has seen that J can go out of his way for his family , to be more precise for A. So J's claim that he has left A or his family is kind of a sham. That's what G has pointed out.

see our point is this Jogia was choosen by G herself. He was like this always. Whn he was cheating Anandi for five yrs for Gouri, after knowing the truth she was comfortable and justified his action after one night rain bath πŸ˜† even after tht she came to know his all romantic moment with Anandi in past and his soft corner for Anandi. She also know her illegal status, but still comfortable with it. So its her choice, if u do mistake, u hv to bear the consequences. Both r made for each other. Jogia will keep cheating and she will keep shouting. Jogia hs to suffer for his cheating and Gouri hs to suffer for her dumbness and selfishness and i m happy tht cvs r showing thm suffering, otherwise in some serial these negativity dominated characters enjoy the life and only heroine suffer. Uttaran is perfect example πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love your posts ankit. It's surprising how G conveniently forgets her own actions and goes on a screaming session:

1. Jagya was always the 'grass is greener on the other side" guy. When he had Anandi, he was more engrossed in Gauri. And now he has Gauri, so all his attention is diverted to Anandi! The question is has Jagya changed? NO. Then why is Gauri complaining? Shouldn't she have thought about this earlier that when a married man cheats on his wife, he can flip again? Why didn't she run away from such a cheating. lying, morally depraved guy in the first place? But nahi, madamji ko toh shaadi ki jaldi thi. She was fultu confident that Jagya can only leave a gawar like Anandi, not the charming shahri doctarni!! Ab bhukto

2. There is absolutely no comparison between Jagya's parents and Gauri's parents. Jagya's parents never confronted Gauri in the first place. Even when they were heartbroken and extremely upset, they just had complaints against their own son---they never ever sought out Gauri to sermonize her. Gauri's parents on the other hand not only cornered Jagya but started badmouthing Anandi! Moreover, Jagya never insulted them on his own, unlike Gauri who screamed at dadisa, shouted at basant, taunted Bhairon and Sugna and walked off on the face of Sumitra. Madamji needs to look at her own actions before sermonizing Jagya on lessons of courtesy.

3. Gauri blames Jagya of keeping ties with his family and Anandi. Who rekindled those ties in the first place? Jagya refused to go on an ashirwad mission, Gauri dragged him to the haveli. Jagya had  no intention of going to the haveli again, but Gauri had to go on her Anandi attack mission. That was followed by the paprpota mission. Who keeps dragging Jagya to Jetsar all the time? Who brings in Anandi in their conversations? Who informed Jagya of Anandi's elopement in the first place? It's Gauri and Gauri all the way. If only she had taken off to Mumbai after her marriage and had carefully severed off all ties with Jetsar, things would have been much better. But she wanted honor, prestige, status of the haveli beendni, revenge for her rejection and most importantly, flaunting off her win over Anandi to settle childhood scores!! She has nobody but herself to blame.

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†... i love jaggu dada in this state...
one night in the rain cant prove true love...a person cant be trusted who is so inhuman to his childhood frd and ashamed of his own roots...
glad that...those scenes proved that...πŸ˜†

ab bhugto zindegi var

baas my dil maange more😈

de dana dan de dana dan
dil mera bole dena dana dan more on jaggu dadaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jaggu dada and Gauri truly deserve each other... both are weird in their own way.. so can't use any logic here Ankit... using logic seems impractical when it comes to them... so better not try to justify or reason their actions!! Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Jaggu dada and Gauri truly deserve each other... both are weird in their own way.. so can't use any logic here Ankit... using logic seems impractical when it comes to them... so better not try to justify or reason their actions!!

did i justify thm πŸ˜• i m enjoying their conditions. Lage raho De.danadan. ab to jogia bhi ankh ke badle muh chalane laga hai so De danadan double dhamal. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anshansh thumbnail
dedananadan ab toh band baja denge dono ek dusre ka aur awaz jayegi jetsar tak wada maza ayega drni paglagaye hai hai actually u know guys hamare dactarniji ko masterniji hona chahiye thabut poor script ariter yeh kya  kar diya areey disciplne sikha deti gaon walo ko jetsar mein  aur dekho kaise anandi ko support kartey yehi log clever drni cum mastreniji jagga ko tame karti ha i hai kaise baat karni chahiye maa baap se  jo woh jantaa hi nahi tha 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Edited by anshansh - 12 years ago
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

did i justify thm πŸ˜• i m enjoying their conditions. Lage raho De.danadan. ab to jogia bhi ankh ke badle muh chalane laga hai so De danadan double dhamal. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I always wait for ur De Danadan post right after De Danadan episode. Generally I check this forum at my lunch tine but for last few days I was working from home,  that's why replying u lil late.πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

Edited by mmishra1 - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
I came back only to read the 'de danandan' series🀣
ankit111 thumbnail
Thanx all for liking De Danadan series. I hope JAGO will continue it becoz both r like kutte ki dum, kabhi sidha nahin honge. Both compliment each other and entertain us. Perfect Jodi, made in heaven to make each other life hell πŸ˜†
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi ankit ..i  made my first entry in BV thread ..i have  been watching this show with intervals πŸ˜†but am affiliated with the story all thanks to a  friend who has addiction with this show πŸ˜†and i must say i loved your postπŸ‘ πŸ˜†it's good to see you spreading cheers here UT forum to bahut bore ho gaya hay πŸ₯± Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago