Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PreityGirl

PreityGirl

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
The first thrilling investigative series on Indian Television, is today one of the most popular shows on Sony Entertainment Television. Dramatic and absolutely unpredictable, C.I.D. has captivated viewers over the last 5 years and continues to keep audiences glued to their television sets with its thrilling plots and excitement. Also interwoven in its fast paced plots are the personal challenges that the C.I.D. team faces with non-stop adventure, tremendous pressure and risk, all in the name of duty.

The series consists of hard-core police procedural stories dealing with investigation, detection and suspense. The protagonists of the serial are an elite group of police officers belonging to the Crime Investigation Department of the police force, led by ACP Pradyuman (played by the dynamic Shivaji Satam). While the stories are plausible, there is an emphasis on dramatic plotting and technical complexities faced by the police. At every stage, the plot throws up intriguing twists and turns keeping the officers on the move as they track criminals, led by the smallest of clues!!!
Cast:
  Shivaji Satam

Director:
  B. P. Singh

Producer:
    B. P. Singh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "About C.I.D" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

thanks

i love watching that show

my dad usually doesnt watch TV but he does watch that show for sure

poison ivy

Goldie

poison ivy

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged
one thing i always find amusing is how they catch the criminal in an hour..... if they were actually for real.. there would be no crime in india!!! :) hheheeh LOLLOL

sai14

IF-Dazzler

sai14

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poison ivy

one thing i always find amusing is how they catch the criminal in an hour..... if they were actually for real.. there would be no crime in india!!! :) hheheeh LOLLOL

so true poison ivy LOL india would be so safe LOL

Thanks for posting Smile

kitu

Goldie

kitu

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I like to watch tv just for CID Smile it is so interestingLOL

aamir

aamir

Posted: 22 May 2005 at 11:35am | IP Logged
well CID is nice episode.It should be from real life stories.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 May 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged
CID is pretty close to real although there are a lot of things you cannot find over night that they do in a hour. I like the show the way it is and anything real sometimes tend to scare you when you get to know about the real world,

best91

best91

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.