Miscellaneous
Miscellaneous

India-Forums

Part 25 of Saanjh

neelam8 Groupbie
neelam8
neelam8

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

"Aditi I can't do all this!" Saanjh was complaining. She really wished that she had said no to Tarush now. Who cares if he was begging?

"Um, who told you to be a little sweetie and say yes to Tarush?" Aditi asked, apparently enjoying this.

"Argh...What kind of friend are you damn it? Instead of helping me, you're criticizing me," Saanjh said throwing a pillow at Aditi.

"What do you want me to do?" Aditi asked, exasperated, throwing the pillow back at Saanjh.

"Actually, I don't know. I bought everything that I need. I just need to put it all up."

"Um...you have it all figured out; what do you need me for?" Aditi said inspecting her bed for a book she had lost. Before Saanjh could complain any further, Aditi went to her closet and beamed. "Oh I forgot to tell you!"

"What?" Saanjh asked, not really interested.

"I bought what I am wearing for the festival!"

"That's nice," Saanjh said nodding briefly.

"That's nice? Is that all?" Aditi asked disappointed. "Saanjh, you've changed so much. You're no more fun. All you do is study, go to work, be with Ishan, talk about Ishan, and then sleep. And occasionally eat. I mean we never really have a normal conversation like we used to."

Surprised to know Aditi was feeling this way, Saanjh smiled and put more enthusiasm in herself. "I'm sorry. I miss hanging out with you too."

"Right," Aditi replied closing her closet.

"No I'm serious!" Standing up, Saanjh walked over to Aditi's closet and speculated Aditi's suit. "Oh wow, that is awesome," Saanjh said, truly in awe.

"You like it?" Aditi asked, her eyes lighting up. "I bought it last week. I didn't want to show it to anyone just yet but I couldn't help it."

"It's beautiful," Saanjh said softly, fingering the burgundy material between her fingers. The silk-georgette felt so smooth, and the color was so deep and mesmerizing. "I'm jealous," Saanjh said with a laugh.

"I knew you would be," Aditi said shrugging nonchalantly with a laugh. "Hey what do you have to wear?"

"I completely forgot about this. I mean I keep on thinking that I need to buy something but then I keep on forgetting," Saanjh replied.

"You're so smart, it amazes me," Aditi said sarcastically.

"Well, I forgot!" Saanjh argued.

"Oh I have this awesome idea!" Aditi said jumping up and down.

"Um...ok?"

"Why don't we go together right now? I mean it's Friday. The fair is tomorrow. You need something. You don't have to go to work until 5. It's the best time!"

Not sure, Saanjh shrugged. "I don't know..."

"Yes you do. Let's go!"

Giving in to Aditi's childish behavior, Saanjh smiled and nodded. "Alright. This way, we'll get to spend some time together too."

"Great, I'll go get my bag! You get yours! This is going to be so much fun!"

Rolling her eyes, Saanjh laughed and jogged to her room to get her bag.

Shopping. Hm...what better way to relieve stress than shopping?

i am honestly sorry it takes me so long to post the next part...actually the thing is when i had my story on my computer i had the next several pages...since i lost that file...i have to rewrite and continue...i know i am ony in 11th grade but still there's so much to do, i just dont have time...once again please dont complain...i try my best...

|Persephone| IF-Veteran Member
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
its kewl....this is fine...atleast u didn't stop altogether...no matter take ur own time but plz do post!!!

u rather gud!!!
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
saanjh has no life... hmm who does dat remind me of? lets think...
lmao jk ;)

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 1:42am | IP Logged

no worries! rather than us checking everyday, once you've written your post, tell us the next time you will post, that way, you won't be stressed, and can have things organised and we won't pester you in writing frequently.

The story is slowing down a bit, but i guess its coz of the time shortage, set a time for yourself, e.g every fri and wed or something like that when you are free and have time to spend on your story.

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolgirl88

saanjh has no life... hmm who does dat remind me of? lets think...lmao jk ;)

let me say tht too...who does dat remind me of?? LOL LOL

Edited by Nisha82 - 19 March 2005 at 4:41pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top