Barun & Sanaya You deserve Standing Ovation!!!!!

Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I was busy over past week and just caught up with the episodes and I just have to say WOW!!!!!

Barun and Sanaya you both deserve STANDING OVATION!!!!!!!.  You guys are just Exceptional with your performance, every emotion every nuance is captured perfectly.

Your portrayal of every emotion is impeccable. Let it be Hatred, Mischief, Love, Laughter, Passion, Pain, Vulnerability and the list goes on and on.  The way you bring Arnav and Kushi alive on the screen is simply mind blowing. Individually you guys are Brilliant but together you are Mesmerizing & Enthralling.

When I see you guys on screen, you remind me of yesteryears actors who were Natural artists. They had quite a few dialogues but had to emote a lot with their eyes, expressions and body language. You do the same in the show, when you guys are enacting it seems as if it's real. I just get so engrossed in your scenes that I forget my surroundings.

A special thanks to the casting director for giving us Barun and Sanaya as Arnav & Kushi respectively. And I can't thank enough you both for entertainment you provide on daily basis.

A special mention to all my friends in the forum, I missed reading your views. You guys are so good with words and make brilliant posts which are so meaningful. Hopefully I will catch up with a weeks' worth posts.