WU: Nov 22, 11- Robby was found :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04ps_kAMSTpappy123anna_88harish_kenphloxyHeenapHridinithi07b2011Piu.deereyedgal504BubblyRmnx12riniiiiserialwatcher16swethasyam08-BolNaHalke-Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU: Nov 22, 11- Robby was found :)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
thnx..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Just watched da epi.. Sabzi thankzz aloot 4 dis amazing rocking nd loong update dear..HugLOL

I simply simply loved today's epi.. it was really good nd Sweety G made it more entertaining with her funny talks..ROFLROFL

Shutup lecture nd da look on her face wen she read Danger Amma on rocky cellphone was too good..ROFLROFL

I'm realy glad dat shweta accepted dis role.. its really unique nd different like she said..Tongue really enjoying her chracter..TongueLOL
According to me today's epi was much better nd entertaining den da 1st 1,,Embarrassed

Dis show nd my Sweetie pie simply rockzz..Party

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 22 November 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everromiosugar1

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Just watched da epi.. Sabzi thankzz aloot 4 dis amazing rocking nd loong update dear..HugLOL

I simply simply loved today's epi.. it was really good nd Sweety G made it more entertaining with her funny talks..ROFLROFL

Shutup lecture nd da look on her face wen she read Danger Amma on rocky cellphone was too good..ROFLROFL

I'm realy glad dat shweta accepted dis role.. its really unique nd different like she said..Tongue really enjoying her chracter..TongueLOL
According to me today's epi was much better nd entertaining den da 1st 1,,Embarrassed

Dis show nd my Sweetie pie simply rockzz..Party

My pleasure Faraan Hug 
I knw, Sweety was the one who really made me laugh and made this episode funny!! Oh and not to forget nana jee with his old fashion style ROFL

Yup, Shweta does not look like Shweta by any corner coz she is so much involved in her character. I only see her as Sweety LOL Sweety rocks! She is a dabang lady of the show Big smileLOL

Samraat_92Zari_Khan

--ambar--

IF-Rockerz

--ambar--

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
thank you so much for updt...i agree yesterdays episode was better than first one...they interdiction some new faces in pinky's family... interesting to watch her bro n dad...danger was too good...swata was true star of epi... eventually her role was less than rupali ...but still she manage to gather attentions ... nice to see jeet as perfect father..
percap seems interesting waiting for next
oh gosh ...i too have too updt ...on   Thursday... hopefully i will do it nicely LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Piu.romiosugar1Samraat_92

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THe girls name is Raavi not Robby i think Embarrassed thanks for the update! Im liking this show!

romiosugar1Samraat_92

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Hey Sabz Embarrassed Its Raavi and Not Robby.. & Lovely Update.. Bdw Embarrassed

romiosugar1Samraat_92

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thank you xtaurus429x and Ridzzy for correcting me Hug
I am very bad at names and don't understand certain Hindi words too Embarrassed I appreciate your help Hug

-BolNaHalke-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.