Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I thought it was pretty evident in  todays episode that Doc Ashutosh does not like to hear EVEN ONE WORD against Nidhi...nor does he like to hear her name dragged into any useless meaningless controversy...this was evident from the disapproving look he gave Mallika the moment she said Dr Nidhi kya aap bhi is kahaani me hain ? Embarrassed
and the very sweet apology he offered to Nidhi later on phoneWinkEmbarrassed

so I think he is definitely going to go ALL OUT to protect Nidhi from Mallika's evil machinations..from this moment ...AND EVER ONWARDS...Blushing

how sweet is that????Day Dreaming

Edited by ramonag - 22 November 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

u08155supriaPrincess2012wizardofozronnie85_RashmiArmu4evaAbhiAnikavmuksNandiniShjustpratirtms-renu-achieverkaveriyanks28rabzonedge

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did You Notice ;)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

I noticed in todays episode that Doc Ashutosh does not like to hear EVEN ONE WORD against Nidhi...nor does he like to hear her name dragged into any useless meaningless controversy...this was evident from the disapproving look he gave Mallika the moment she said Dr Nidhi kya aap bhi is kahaani me hain ? Embarrassed

so I think he is definitely going to go ALL OUT to protect Nidhi from Mallika's evil machinations..from this moment ...AND EVER ONWARDS...Blushing

yes ur right...and he's done this from the beginning...like the first week & Shahenshah track...he never talks badly abt her behind her back even if there's a reason...if there's anything shes done wrong he'll tell it to her face...but anyone else...isnt allowed to talk badly abt his precious...Embarrassed

he always goesConfused at Mallu when she talks oddly abt Nidhi...i love his protectiveness abt her...sher protecting his loveWink...it's like he knows in his heart of hearts that she is innocent...she cant be wrong..she does no wrong...Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozAbhiAnirtms...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I noticed in todays episode that Doc Ashutosh does not like to hear EVEN ONE WORD against Nidhi...nor does he like to hear her name dragged into any useless meaningless controversy...this was evident from the disapproving look he gave Mallika the moment she said Dr Nidhi kya aap bhi is kahaani me hain ? Embarrassed

yes ur right...and he's done this from the beginning...like the first week & Shahenshah track...he never talks badly abt her behind her back even if there's a reason...if there's anything shes done wrong he'll tell it to her face...but anyone else...isnt allowed to talk badly abt his precious...Embarrassed

he always goesConfused at Mallu when she talks oddly abt Nidhi...i love his protectiveness abt her...sher protecting his loveWink...it's like he knows in his heart of hearts that she is innocent...she cant be wrong..she does no wrong...Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

and his trust in mallika will be lost forever soonLOL

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanks28

and his trust in mallika will be lost forever soonLOL

mallika has started digging her own graveyard...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

wizardofoz

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....

NandiniSh

Goldie

NandiniSh

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
yes di you're so right he cant take this crap of mallika he can take it for himself but not for NidhiEmbarrassed

rtms...RamonaG....

anu_cooldude

IF-Dazzler

anu_cooldude

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Yup ...today's epi had some unexpected emotions from Ashu but it was nice ..I mean I was shocked to see him searching for her ...I mean did he really do that *blinks my eye*LOL

rtms...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_cooldude

Yup ...today's epi had some unexpected emotions from Ashu but it was nice ..I mean I was shocked to see him searching for her ...I mean did he really do that *blinks my eye*LOL

Anu nice to see u here & love ur dpLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu_cooldude

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.