India-Forums

UPDATE 14/03 (uk) + MORE PIXX

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Update

Rimjhim sees Babuji and Avinash at Sukh Santi Sadan and her emotions come flooding in. She touches Babuji's feet and he tells her ''14 years i'v waited to see you. I'v kept myself alive to see you..its been torture. I wanted to see your face''. Rimjhim has tears as she speaks ''thats why i came back..'i'v waited 14 years to be with my family again. To see you all again''. Rimjhim turns to Avinash and touches his feet and then they hug (not with as much sparks as she would have with the old Avinash). Rimjhim asks why Sukh Santi Sadan looks deserted. Babuji says that after she went jail the house seemed so lonely and it reminded everyone of her. Rimjhim has tears as she says she wanted to come back to Sukh Santi Sadan! Babuji says that they live elsewhere now and as long as the family are all together it doesnt matter where they live. Rimjhim is satisfied that as long as shes with the original gang (family) ..shes happy. Rimjhim asks about Megha and Babuji says shes a spitting image of you (..you dont say..). Rimjhim then asks about Shweta. Avinash says Shweta just disappeared after Rimjhim went jail and they dont know where she is.

Megha is on her motorbike with her buddies standing around. Theres a girl and a guy called Anth (hes good looking). Megha says ''i thought we were getting some coffee together..why are we waiting around''. Anth says ''we're waiting for Garv''. Megha says ''what! why is Garv so important that its ok for him to come late.. im going!''. Garv comes along and starts acting like hes hot stuff ''you guys were all talking about me werent you''. He bigs himself up abit then says hes late because he was getting a present. Megha says ''for who?''. Garv says ''for my mum for mothers day''. Anth and the other girl say they totally forgot about mothers day. Megha gets depressed. They ask her whats up and she arkwardly says she doesnt have a mum. She gets flustered and rides off on her red motor.

Rimjhim is brought home by Babuji and Avinash. She gets emotional seeing the house then steps inside. Babuji shouts ''Indu!! look whos come''. Bua comes wobbling along. Gradually the family members all gather..Kaveri, Rakesh, Yashoda, Khan and Maharaj. Everyone has a look on their face like their relieved after so many years of patient waiting and getting on with life without Rimjhim. Bua hugs Rimjhim first and asks her how shes been, Rimjhim asks about Iravati and Bua says that Iravati was sooo sad after Rimjhim went jail that Iravati went to live in the ashram. Kaveri hugs her next and tells her its been empty without her and whilst Rimjhims made so many sacrifices for the family.. they've done nothing in return (got that right). Rimjhim says shes just happy to be back. Next Rimjhim touches Rakeshs feet and he says ''when you went Rimjhim..it felt as if a colour of the rainbow had been erased and now your back the rainbows complete''. Next Rimjhim sees Yashoda standing and asks her wont she come and meet Rimjhim. Yashoda is very emotional and says of course..they have a good old friends type hug and Yashoda says shes been living and enduring the time whilst Rimjhims been away (strange..her face doesnt show it..what with it looking so young still). Next Rimjhim goes over to a humble Maharaj and Khan and she touches their feet. They weep and she says she doesnt want to see tears now that shes back. But they say they cant help it as they felt sorrow after she went.

Maharaj is bringing Babuji some masala tea and Rimjhim is walking around (getting used to new quarters)..and she spots Maharaj with the cup of chai. She asks him if she can take it. Maharaj says ''yes ok..perhaps he'l drink it then''. Rimjhim says ''perhaps?''. Maharaj says ''yes..he hasnt had a cup of chai since you left''. Rimjhim goes with the masala tea and gives it to Babuji..who smiles and sips it ..then says ''Maharaj made this right?''. Rimjhim smiles. Babuji goes tells her she makes the best tea. Rimjhim is like ''your always over praising me'' (well Rimjhim darling..14 years in jail deserves more then praise). Rimjhim says ''i hear you like being alone nowadays''. Babuji says ''yes..you see, i like being with my books. I dont understand people these days..everyones more so modernised and i cant fit in''. Babuji then says ''let me tell you a secret..i'v been a writing a book about my life and my ups and downs'' (shouldnt Rimjhim be writing one of those..what with all the downs shes had). Babuji asks her if shes talked to everyone in the house and caught up with all the gossip. Rimjhim says yes but she really wants to know about Megha. Babuji has a hushed expression on his face and just says that shes not at home at the moment..as she has exams and stuff. Maharaj comes in and says Meghas here.

Megha strolls in. Rimjhim pops out and faces her. Megha is shocked in a very negative manner. Rimjhim stares at her daughter longingly and Megha just looks pissed off.

PREVIEW

Avinash is telling off Megha for bad mouthing Rimjhim. Rimjhim tells Avinash to calm down.

Megha goes to her room looking pissed off.

(PICTURES POSTED BELOW THE EPISODE!!!!..and if their not posted yet... i'l post them in afew minutes)

Edited by Chetsmyster - 14 March 2005 at 2:32pm

Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

the family meeting Rim

RIM MEETING MEGHA

MEGHA MEETING RIM

RIM MEETING KHAN N MAHARAJ

RIM MEETING YASHODA

RIM MEETING BUA

THE GANG MEETING RIM

RIM ENTERING HOME

RIM ENTERING HOME

MEGHA FEELING DEPRESSED AFTER HER MATES TALK ABOUT MOTHERS DAY

GARV...

AVI AND RIM HUGGING WHEN THEY MEET

Edited by Chetsmyster - 14 March 2005 at 4:08pm
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
we can't see the pics, sry! thanx for the update tho
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 14 March 2005 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
yea the pix... im having trouble... but im sorting it out... stay tuned later on
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 2:18am | IP Logged

megha seems like to be a be a spoilt brat we arent even at the part yet in Canada we are only at where avinash aka anand saxena is trying to kick them out of his house

Jessi

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 3:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the pics and update
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 4:38am | IP Logged

can u guys see the pix... cheers nav

if u cant see the pix... go to www.bollyteens.com > forums > tv serials >piya ka ghar updates

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 15 March 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged

I can see the pics now - Rim really piled on the kilos while in the slammer!!!

Thanks Chets Big smile

Go to top